Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Yoite Cosplay Pictures

Finally, FINALLY, FINAAAAAALLYYYYY IS HERE!!!!!

After years (and yeah, it has been years) of fruitless searching, I have found the perfect (ABSOLUTE PERFECT!) Yoite coat! And now I have it here!! In my hands!!! Can't stop my excitement, can you tell? XD

Of course I couldn't stop myself from taking new pictures of the cosplay! I can now really move on unto different cosplays for my collection, I am so haaaaaappyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

And yeah, I can't forgive myself for finishing Ciel's cosplay before Yoite, but I really wanted to have the perfect coat for it T^T

Here are the pictures!!!

So, this is a picture I took a little while before the coat. I think that this is my hair before I got the wig. Oh yes, I got a wig now because I got tired of getting mad at the hairdressers for not GETTING IT RIGHT, DAMMIT!

Not a fan of close-ups, but this is finally a picture of my wig. I have to make some trimmings, but I am happy now that I don't have to get frustrated over getting my hair cut.

My coat! MY COAT! Mycoatmycoatmycoatmycoat *squeals*

Beautiful, isn't it? ^0^

Kinda weird that from like 50 pictures I took, I only liked these three XD

Yeah, it got a lot to do that I have no confidence on myself, WHATSOEVER! But maybe in other tryouts of taking pictures, I might put some more on here, yaaaay!

So here they are! Stay tuned, for I might post my Ciel cosplays here now that I got clothes to play with XD (got my punk cosplay, and my gothic lolita cosplay, and yeah Ciel. I will have a lot of fun with you....)

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures as much as I did! Can't wait for a convention to come up, yaaaaay! (Because I love to get marriage proposals, and free candy 8D)

Hope you all had a great day.

See you all soon!

No comments: