Sunday, September 18, 2011

Getting It Out of my System

By what I have been told, it seems I promised last year that I would wear a dress as my Halloween costume this year... I don't remember ever making a promise like that, it just doesn't make sense. But my friends, using my new obsession of Alice, kind of convince me (or more like forced me) to dress up as her for the Halloween Party.

I said that if I do ever wear a dress of Alice, I want it to be the "Hysteria Mode," becasue it is awesome. And feminine... Sort of...

This is an example of that dress.



See what I mean? XD

So my mind started to get strange ideas of the whole "dressing up" thing, and I started to imagine how Yoite would look in the whole McGee's Alice get up... Not being able to contain myself, and trying to find a way to get it out of my system once and for all, I decided to draw how it would look.

This is how pretty much they turned out


This is how pretty much it would look with the Hysteria Dress I mentioned earlier. I love the back of the dress where it kind of looks like a straight-jacket you find in an asylum. Which makes sense seeing that Alice spent 10 years of her life there.

And the blood... Awesome.


This is how Yoite would look in the classic Alice dress. Hate coloring, but imagine the dress is blue and the apron white =D. I also made it in the style of Alice: Madness Returns. Yoite looks kind of funny with those huge eyes though. Big eyes and makeup, lol.


And because I said, "why not?" I decided to just draw a small fanart of Yoite here. Looks kind of Asian to be, but I don't know... Yes, I drew lips, because a face has lips, alright? It kind of bothers me that you never see the lips in Anime or Manga. And when you do, they look completely wrong like Shirogane from Monochrome Factor. 

That is for today! I kind of have been recently in my blog, have you noticed? It is pretty obvious that I have finished my game of Alice, and now I have NOTHING ELSE TO DO. Dang, I need a new game...

Have a great day! Ja ne!

26 comments:

Z e k i . said...

OMGGG. Waaah brotherrr! *//A//* <33
Amazingg! Yoittee looks so much better in a dress. *u* <3
You did a great job drawing him brother! *claps* You're such an amazing artist. ;u;

~Yoite~ said...

LOL Does he now.... XD
Nah, I don't think so. These are merely draft sketches I do when I get bored... Not nearly as good as I could do, if I really wanted to...
Kind of noticed that the style is so different in all three drawings XD

Z e k i . said...

Yeshyeshh. >u<
Oooh, I just noticed that they are different styles. xD *o* So awesome. >u<)o

~Yoite~ said...

>w> You kind of seem fascinated in dressing up Yoite in a dress...
Thank you sis ^^UUU

Z e k i . said...

Yesh! *u* <3
You're welcome brother. >u<

~Yoite~ said...

..... Why? >w> Dress Miharu instead! He is the shota one!

Z e k i . said...

xD But dressing up Yoite is something new! :o If I dress up Miharu it'd be something just normal to me. >n<

~Yoite~ said...

.... Normal for you? You dress up Miharu every day? o.0

Z e k i . said...

Uhmuhm. >o<; It's just that Yoite is cuute in a dress. ; ~ ;

~Yoite~ said...

>w> You do!!!! I will tell Miharu!

*sigh* Hopefully it won't turn out a bloody disaster if I do end up in that dress >~<

Z e k i . said...

Noooo! *SOB whimper* N-Nu! ; n ;

Awwe. >u< *huggle* I'm sure you'll be fine! >u< Brother, do you buy you're cosplays or make them? c:

~Yoite~ said...

I knew it!!! Miharu!!!! I have something of very importance to tell you!!!! *runs off*

Oh no, it won't be fine *sob* I won't get my hysteria dress *kira'd over and over*

Oh, I buy them. I am not that talented 8D *kira'd again*

Z e k i . said...

Noooo!! :'O *SOBS* NOOO! *hides in closet* W-What will I dooo? ; ~ ;

xDD Waahh. >o<;; You won't? :o >o<;

xDDD Maybe not making cosplay's but you're talented at art! :o xD

~Yoite~ said...

Muwhahah deal with Miharu when he finds out 83

LOL No. It's very expensive XD
Unfortunately my friends did find a cheap cosplay of the classic dress of Alice >~<

Pffft. Is nice of you to say that but pfffffft I wish...

Z e k i . said...

*sob* *clings to vacuum* ; A ;/SLAPPED

*nodnod * Ooooh. >u< I seeI see *u*
The classic dreess is cuutee too! >u<

xDD You are talented! Trust mee. >n<

~Yoite~ said...

>w> Yeah, well I don't do cute
>~<
At least I am getting the vorpal blade out of this 8D

Thank you sis ^^UUU
It does make me happy that you think so 83

Z e k i . said...

xDD Oooh EPICC. *U*

You're welcome brother. And I'm glad it made you happy! >u<

~Yoite~ said...

Yeaaaaaahhhhh The bloody vorpal blade =w=+

*pats head* You are so nice sis... Whenever you are not being perverted =w= *kira'd*

Z e k i . said...

*u* Waaahh *o*

>u<;;-;; Wait WHAT >o> xDD

~Yoite~ said...

>w> You know you are... Whenever you get all perverted you start to have this look on your face that never means anything good in your little head

Z e k i . said...

.//~//. ..>n<
I-I guess you're right. >n<

~Yoite~ said...

But like I said, when you are not in that set of mind you are very sweet ^w^

Z e k i . said...

Awwe, thank you brother. ;//u//; <3

~Yoite~ said...

You're welcome sis XD

Z e k i . said...

>u< <3

~Yoite~ said...

^w^)o--{@