Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kuroshitsuji the Musical Part 2

Finally finished the musical! So the craziness continues!

Sebastian: *shrieks* It certainly looks like I am being raped by Grell.


Me: Oh. My. God.


Ciel: ...


Me: I'm speechless...


Sebastian: Unfortunately you aren't. But it is certain that tap dancing along with Grell does me poorly. Why the hell are we dancing when we are supposed to be fighting?


Ciel: I'm so thankful that this didn't happen with the whole Jack the Ripper thing. I would have taken the gun, and shot myself.


Sebastian: There goes my manliness.


Me: I think that everybody lost their manliness in this musical.


Sebastian: Well, Grell never had it in the first place.


Ciel: Where in the Queen's name am I in that scene?


Me: It's a good thing that you aren't there Earl! Imagine the shock of seeing Sebastian and Grell dancing together!


Sebastian: Egh, don't say that.


Ciel: What are you doing to my cane Sebastian?


Me: Pole dancing?


Ciel: ... I request a replacement after this.


Sebastian: Egh... That voice...


Me & Ciel: Definitely puberty.


Me: You are even higher than Grell's.


Sebastian: I don't understand the point of all this. Is it a fight scene or a love scene? I'm never going to be able to fight Grell again without having goose-bumps.


Ciel: You already get goose-bumps anyway.


Sebastian: ... I'll have even more than usual then.


Me: Oh good! They are fighting now.... Forget it, they went back to singing and dancing.


Sebastian: I can't watch anymore.


Me: HAHAHAHA that butt kissing butt from Grell is funny.


Sebastian: I wonder if I can quit as a demon. I don't want to see anymore shinigamis... EVER.


Ciel: ... Finally I appear!


Me: Oh! So it was a setup!


Ciel: Don't take that cane. Don't take that cane! Ew...


Sebastian: No need for exaggeration Bocchan.


Ciel: And there I go again. Thrown away like trash. So undignified.


Sebastian: Must get rid of extra baggage to be able to protect you my Lord.


Me: How... Contradictory.... Who the heck is that guy?


Sebastian & Ciel: *shrugs*


Ciel: Oh god. Why is the idiot couple there?


Me: Must admit that Agni and Soma appearing was random.


Sebastian: They are your friends Bocchan. And probably appeared at the mansion for your negligence towards them... Again...


Ciel: Tsk. They sure are annoying.


Me: Oh my god. Agni is like ULTRA thin! Freaky... Ah look! The guy with horns again!


Ciel: ... That flashback looks... Incredibly naughty...


Me: I suppose that it was about a person being stabbed. But the position they are in makes it look... Like...


Sebastian: Finally something that I enjoy.


Me: Oh my god. Stop that scene of the wall! It looks wrong!


Ciel: So tasteless.


Sebastian: *smirks*


Me: *blocks Ciel's eyes* Move on!!!


Ciel: Hey! You are not saving my eyes from more impurity. I am already dirty enough.


Sebastian: *moves head from one angle to another*


Me: Finally! Er... Freaked out much? Agh, more of the zombie thingies...


Ciel: It gets rather annoying...


Me: And even more zombie thingies...


Ciel: I'm going to start counting the times I put my left hand on the hip.


Sebastian: 32 and counting.


Me: Nice trick Sebastian!


Sebastian: Though I wouldn't have put the glove back on my hand. Blood is incredibly hard to wash off.


Ciel: Smart, he got rid of 'that' cane.


Sebastian: *sights* Bocchan...


Me: *shrieks* Sebastian is singing in English!


Sebastian: Well, we 'are' in England.


Me: Then why the heck is this musical not in English?


Ciel: Don't ask for miracles.


Me: *cries* Mouuu...


Ciel: Okay, Sebastian is singing in English but I'm not?


Me: Beats me.... Er... That was a rather intimate touch.


Ciel: Sebastian is always touching me like that.


Me: Is he now...


Sebastian: And Bocchan is always rejecting me.


Me: *snorts* Can't have it all, can we?


Sebastian: But this makes me look like a rejected lover or something.


Me: Awww, poor little Sebastian.


Ciel: With that position you would think like we are about to kiss or something.


Sebastian: We won't?


Ciel: ...


Me: Aww, look at Sebastian! Wanting to touch his contractor so much!


Ciel: Oh yes, that is sooo romantic.


Me: You are dripping with sarcasm...


Sebastian: I always believed that the best love stories have all tragic endings.


Me: Sadic.


Sebastian: *smirks* Don't we make the perfect couple?


Me: ... No comment.


Ciel: Oh good, it ended. I'm glad to be able to leave this torture. Sebastian, we shall be off.


Me: But--


Sebastian: Yes, my Lord.


Me: And wha-- Sheesh... They left me alone! *pouts* Oh well, time to stalk those actors! Maybe I'll get a change to grope one or two. See you all next time guys!

No comments: