Friday, February 12, 2010

Such is Life

Gosh... I wish I had something better to post today that this, but seems that such things were not meant to be for now. So I will just let it out, and hopefully you all forgive me for giving out bad news on my life.

I just found out yesterday that my aunt who has been found with terminal cancer a couple of months ago has finally passed away. I have been told that it has been some terrible weeks of pain, unconsciousness, and more pain. But even a couple of days ago she was still strong in her fight against cancer, but the inevitable still happened...

To top it all off. When I found out this, I wanted to contact my family as soon as possible. In my search for that, I also found that another uncle of mine has also been found with cancer. Not terminal cancer, or even a remotely dangerous one, but cancer is still cancer. It does change one's life forever...

That was pretty much the straw the broke the camel's back (or however it is written), and I ended up crying all evening. I was so depressed about it that I even forgot that I was hungry at that point. Didn't eat at all after that, something that my body didn't forgive me for the next morning. I woke up with a nasty case of gastritis that I am still trying to recover from...

So, because of all this, I will take some time off of writing anything on this blog.

I do really wish I had something better to write than this, but this is how life is.

Thank you for reading and understanding.

No comments: