Friday, February 5, 2010

There is the Good News, and there is the Bad News...

I am deeply sorry that I haven't been able to post anything these couple of days. I have been terribly busy with interviews, volunteering, family gatherings, and other personal issues. Finally I was able to put everything to the side (for now), and post a good and a bad thing that I have found through the Internet.

I suppose I should start with the bad thing (just to get it over with).

There has been going around a rumor about the second season of Kuroshitsuji. It seems a website has shown that not only is it NOT going to be called Kuroshitsuji, they are also going to REPLACE our very dear characters Ciel and Sebastian.

That they have pushed the day back to July of 2010 didn't help a lot really.

A lot of people are going nuts because of what this website has shown. They consider it unfair that now they have decided to change the characters, though sticking with the whole Master and Butler idea. They even hate that the name for this show will be called Monoshitsuji, and will use this to show a little of Sebastian's past to us all.

What I think is that we don't really care about Sebastian's past! I mean, I like the mysteriousness of what he could have done, and not knowing is totally okay with me. I WANT to go back to Ciel, to finally understand what was going on with the whole ritual thingy-summoning. I feel that there have been a lot of things that were not explained to us on the anime. But then, it happens with a lot of other animes as well, so I would not surprised if they leave us without answers.

Okay, so it could PROBABLY be true that this is going to happen, and the second season of Kuroshitsuji will not be a second season, but more of a sequel of the story... Or something like that. BUT it also PROBABLE that, because only one website is displaying this information, the information is incorrect (misguided?). I am probably giving a lot of credit to the author, but she has shown a lot of capability in handling these amazing characters. I even checked the main website of Kuroshitsuji (which really didn't help, because I know NOTHING of japanese), but for now they are not displaying anything related to these new characters. I am just hoping (from the bottom of my heart) that it is untrue... And that the story will go on with Ciel and Sebastian...

Phew... Now is out...

Unto the good news!

I have always been complaining (more like pouting) that there is no merchandise for me to buy of Nabari no Ou. That I would love to get a keychain, or a t-shirt, or a doll even! AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED! One person of one of the communities of Nabari posted that she is going to build Nabari plushy toys, and wants to know who is interested. Of course I IMMEDIATELY answered that I wanted a Yoite and Miharu doll. I would be like a sin NOT to answer to that...

Because I want her to continue on making this dolls (bless her...), I want you all (who are interested of course) to answer to her post! The more the merrier, and I bet she would love to know of more people who are interested in her dolls. For now they seem to be for like $15 dollars, and, although there are no photos yet of how they will look, we all know that because it is Yoite he/she would look adorable.

This is the link. Nabari Dolls.

So please! Answer her post, so we can finally have (and sleep with... eat with... watch t.v. with...) our beautiful Nabari no Ou dolls! Wouldn't that be a dream?

That is all I have to say for now. Hope you all enjoy this coming Valentine! I will try my best to post something new before that, but just in case... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: