Friday, January 21, 2011

Talking Sebastian

I found a rare item indeed! I was just surfing through the many communities at Tinier Me (my new obsession unfortunately...) where I stumbled across a web-page of DevianArt with a talking Sebastian in it! Really awesome, and you can... Kinda have... Interesting conversations with him XD

Do bribe him at the beginning though, it is really amusing.

Here is the link to share with you all! Hope you all as much fun as I did!

Talking Sebastian in DevianArt

Okay this is a last minute addition to this post. I just discovered another web-page of DevianArt where you can play with the characters of Kuroshitsuji too. Well... Certain characters. Unfortunately Ciel is not one of them (where the heck is Ciel in these games?)

Oh, but do try the quiz first. If you are like me (and like the same things as me), you are gonna loveeeeeee the quizz...

Kuroshitsuji Baka Games

No comments: