Thursday, August 11, 2011

Darn those Video Games

So it seems my video will take longer than I expected to be uploaded in YouTube for now. Last I knew, it was too long to be uploaded (the video lasts like 12 minutes and YT only allows 10). I asked him if he could divided in two sections, and he said yes. But my friend has been kind of busy (busy playing video games... But I can't preach, for I am in the same situation >~<), and might take a while before I can post my video of Black Butler from my convention here in my blog.

To not give such a big disappointment, I will post instead a video I took at the first con I went to. I found out through the Black Butler photo-shoot that both Sebastian and Grell would participate in the Cosplay Contests, making a shoot of Sebastian stripping in front of Grell. Of course, it ends with Grell passing out due to too much testosterone. Knowing all this, I went ahead and took video.

The squeals always amaze me, and you can hear actually very clearly the squeal and laugh of a Ciel in Wonderland who was sitting right next to me XD

Enjoy!

10 comments:

Z e k i . said...

*//Q//* Se-Sebastian stripping..?! I-I think I'll go die now. e//u//e
*Massive nosebleed then is DEAD!*
x///^///x

xDD Poor Grell, that made me laugh the most. And video games FTW, although so addicting.. ._. >n<
<333

Nabari-Miharu said...

xDDDD A lot of people would die f Sebastian were to strip. Poor Grell always passing out from fangirlism XD

And I agree with Zeki, games FTW but so addicting XDDD OTL

~Yoite~ said...

@ Zeki: You realize that you just nosebleeded to the sight of our Papa, right? >w>
*pats cheek to wake up sis* Come on, sis! LIVE!
She was an amazing Grell. Had the voice exactly as the Japanese one.

@ Nabari-Miharu: I think they did. Or at least, at the end, a lot of bodies had to be moved for the next ceremony...
Soooooo totally addicting >~<

Z e k i . said...

xDD >//~//<;; *Lives* e//^//e;;
Oh I see~ *o* Epic Grell then~ >u< <33
WHY YOU DO THIS TO US, YOU ADDICTING VIDEO GAMES YOU! :o Ehem...E-Excusee mee..xDDD

~Yoite~ said...

LOL
I will have the video soon. I promise =w= *thinking: as soon as I finished collecting all my blackmail material* 8D

Z e k i . said...

Don't rush yourselff~ xD <3
xDD

~Yoite~ said...

Oh no, I will =w=+

Z e k i . said...

>o<;; Fiiinne, doo what you wantt. xD
*o* *BEAM*

~Yoite~ said...

XDDDDD

Z e k i . said...

xDD >u<