Monday, January 2, 2012

Ikkicon VI

Here are my pictures, along with my anecdotes, of my new years eve convention I just went to this weekend. It was awesome. I was trying to get new cosplays to post here, because I think is more fun that way. And boy did I find wonderful new cosplays here!

Sorry if the pictures are too big. I am being lazy, and I didn't feel like cutting them down. They might be huge on my blog. My bad!


Best Jack Skellington EVER! The first time I saw him, I was going through the registration office. I didn't have a change then to get picture. For a while I had to hunt him down, until I would be able to get a picture of him. It was in the dealers room when I "stumbled" across him.

I had to take a picture for my friend (and me 8D), because she and I are crazy about Nightmare Before Christmas. And I knew she would love to see it too.

Best part was that he also recognized me from Nabari (can you guess who I was? XD)


You! You! You, No Face from Spirited Away! Awesome! GIVE ME GOLD!


I didn't really intent to take picture of them. But when another person requested a picture, and they did this pose, I couldn't let the opportunity pass by. Horrible lighting though.


The only reason I took this picture was because they were selling bat wings! It would have been perfect for Miharu. Too bad I don't know any that live close by.


Here it was kind of funny. I was taking random pictures of cosplayers, and this Ciel kept glancing my way every now and then. I was wondering if he recognized me or not when he walks towards me, and requested a picture. That answered my question.

Funnier part was that a little bit afterwards. I see these two girls running, nothing abnormal about that in a con, while I was taking pictures. It was when I hear them yelling "YOITE!" That I knew I should have paid attention to WHERE they were running. One of the girls jumps to glomp me, and starts yelling:

"He is touching me! He is touching me!"

Never mind that I was paralyzed, and my arms were locked under her hug. 

The other girl said, "I don't believe he is touching you..."

"Yeah, he is!"

I just looked at the girl hugging me, and I silently pointed a finger at her head (she knew I was meaning it in a nice way, thought kinda weird how you can threat someone in a nice way). That made her let go of me, and both of them run off giggling. Weird. 


I wanted a picture of Harry and Draco. I almost say to Ron that I didn't want him in the picture. But I can't be mean without provocation... Sucks. 


I couuuld guess where they are from. But I am more amazed at their wigs. Thats got to have lots and lots of gel. 


Kirby! *hugs*


The guy running here, I swear he was stalking me. He kinda recognized me in a way of "You are from that anime I can't remember its name..."

"Yeah, I am." Has no clue.


I was planning for a long time how to steal those fans from her. DRAGONS!


Okay so Ciel again. But this time it was the Circus cosplay, along with Lizzie. There was actually the whole set of the Noak's Arc, but I never got the chance to take pictures of them. 


The Last Unicorn! Oh my, this is a classic. Who can still recognize Amalthea?


This is incredibly funny. This is not the same guy of Spirited Away from my previous picture. It was another one. But this one would stand behind people for a while, until they would notice her. Some of them would get really scared at seeing her.

But let me tell you what happened with this No Face. 

I was with my friend, resting for a while, when I ask him to take a picture of me. Just because I was getting bored. While he was getting the camera ready, I noticed through the reflection of the windows No Face, Kaonashi (just googled it right now XD) standing behind me. When I see my friend pointing the camera a little higher than normal, I knew Kaonashi was standing behind me to appear in the picture too (this is why you can see me kind of smiling in the picture).

My friend takes the picture, laughing his head off. I turn to Kaonashi, and silently wave at her, all shy. Then she started to bend over as if to kiss me. I stared to back away, while she kept leaning more and more. There was a point where I was half off the side of the chair, half on. I figured this scene would be so funny, I will probably end up drawing it too XD. Then she backed away to trick other people. Phew.

Few minutes later, she comes back to offer me gold. She kept saying "You know you want it." I made as it of to take the gold, but end up just pocking her face. She goes all, "Awww. How about a smooch then?" Wait, what?

But I figured, well, why not? I moved as it to kiss her, but she totally didn't see this one coming. She stood there paralyzed for a few seconds, enough for me to back away and laugh. And, wouldn't THAT be a weird picture too? XD


Er... I got bored again while waiting for the last panel XD

This is all! Of course I took more pictures than this, but this are my main ones really. The second day I went just all victorian, and, weirdly, people still thought I was from Kuroshitsuji. 

It was really fun being Yoite that day. I didn't get proposed for marriage (thanks god), but I did get poked around for a while. Someone was trying to be the target of my wrath! I got glomped, a lot. I got complimented about my eyes (I still don't know what to think about that one, because they are contacts o.0), and was asked for pictures more than I actually thought I would. Seems Nabari is getting more and more known I guess. Yay!

And, finally, I am done!

Ja ne

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you posted my pic! Yah! Lady Amalthea loves you!

~Yoite~ said...

You are Lady Amalthea? Oh My God, I love you! Yay! I loved your cosplay ^w^
Hope you don't mind me taking your picture like I did XP

Anonymous said...

Yes it's me & I LOVED it! xoxo See you @ the next con! ;)

~Yoite~ said...

Yes!!!! ^w^ See you!

Nabari-Miharu said...

Uwaaa!! You lucky bastard! *been seeing so many epic pictures of this con* XD I saw that wing stand at Anime Expo. Looks like you had fun with No Face~! XDDD
Dammit, you're making me more excited for Anime LA!!! XD *still owes you the Ciel picture*

~Yoite~ said...

Mwuahahaha! It was epic indeed 8D I can't wait for my next one, so much fun.
LOL, yeahhh... I did have fun with No Face >w> *sighs* my love.. *kira'd* XD
THAT'S RIGHT! Where is mah pictureeeee!!!

Nabari-Miharu said...

Dammit XD
Pfff cheating on me, huh? *kira'd* XDD
WAITDAMMITTHECOSTUMEISSTILLBEINGMADEANDIHAVENOTRECIEVEDMAHWIGYET!!! XD

~Yoite~ said...

8D *kira'd* XD
Wait-Nooo! Nevaaa er... It just happened and-and it's not what it looks like! *kira'd to tiny pieces* XD
THEN TELL THEM TO HURRY UP DARNIT! DX can't take it any muuuuuooore!

Nabari-Miharu said...

XDDD
Riiiiight! I thought you were different than them! ene I should have listened to Thobari!!! *kira'd all the way to hell* XDDD
I'll show you tomorrow because it's almost done! XD

~Yoite~ said...

Nuuuu-*falls on knees*-uuuuu! Egh Thobari ew XD who would listen to him? 8D
I-I couldn't help it! It was just so romantic... *kira'd* XD
Yaaaay! Pictures! Pictures! 83

Z e k i . said...

xDDD Whaaaaat? @o@ Brother cheated on Miharrruu! Poor Zeni./smacked

I missed youu Brotherr! Welcomee back! *o* <33
A-And Epic cosplaayys all overr. *u*
But mostlyy you brother! Yoiittee. *o* *falls over* x//o//x C-Cuuute.

~Yoite~ said...

Nuuu! I said I was going to, but I didn't 83 of course now I'm wondering if I should have, just for laughs XD ..... Neh XP
Thank you sis, you are always so nice, though it's the same picture of -Yoite as my cosplay XP
Missed you too sis! 8D

Z e k i . said...

xDDD Uwaah brother! >u< You should hhavve! *o*;;/smacked/ I-I could've gotten Miharu for myself! Eeee-;; *covers mouth* (/)O(\) !
Your welcoomee brother~ >u< Uwah th-thankyoou. c: And nuu! It's like your cosplays get better and better for me! *o* <3
I misseddyouu more! xDD >u< Ooh brother! Lookie! c: You and Zenii/Miharu are included in my drawing from Christmas! A-A while ago. ; u ;

http://www.tinierme.com/tinierme/diary/63498c574d0049c8a48119b938ce550a425922f5a9be3d1b

If you can't see brother, th-then you might need to login! >o< <3

~Yoite~ said...

See, is because of THAT, that I didn't =w=. I knew you wanted Miharu for yourself! HA! *kira'd* XDDDD
Awww Thank you sis ^w^ I am trying always to get better at my cosplays with time. Hopefully one day I will be satisfied at how I look as Yoite.
Let me see! Nope, can't see it, sowwy >~<
Missed you too! Can you save the picture in another website, and send me the link rather than TinierMe? 83 please? 8D

Z e k i . said...

Awwweee DAARRN! >//O//< xDD /smacked
H-Howww do you knoww all this brotherr? ; o ;
xDD
Mhm! Your welcoomme brother >u< <3 Yaay! And yessh brother! c: Your cosplays are great already so ish no need! ; u < <3
Uwah okaii! Here it is brother! I hope you like it! c: There are three drawings but it's actually meant to be one altogether! It was difficult for me to put it as one. ; o ;
A-Anyway! Here theyy are~ This was for Christmas and as well as for Jeuney's/mama's birthday! c:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2iu7tjs.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/esrkgy.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/e9g9za.jpg

---

Ah! I-I also remembered the video that me and Faithy finished that was for Christmas and Jeuney's/mama's birthday! ; u ; Rememberr the drawingg I was coloring of paapaa? *o* Yesh! This is the video! c:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jEhzwbbmzU8

~Yoite~ said...

Because I know you >w> And I know you are dying to get a chance to get Miharu LOL XDDDDD
I love the drawing, they are so nice *saving to computer* 8D. And I am really impressed by the video. It is really, really well done! Congratulations! 83
Can I hire you two to make me a video? LOL XDDDDD

Z e k i . said...

;//o//; ..DARNIITT. ; O ; C-Can I have mini Miharu then, brother? /smacked/ xDD
Uwaah! Th-Thankyouu brother. >u< <3
And yesh! Sankkyouu! *o* <3 B-But it was mostly Faithy who did the drawings and video. I only colored the images!
> o <;;
Oooh suurree~ :D/smacked/ O-Once we go on break again! @ o @ xD

~Yoite~ said...

Only if Mini Miharu wants it =w= *kira'd*
You two still did a great job! I was really impressed 83
Yesh.....! =w=

Z e k i . said...

Mini Miharu does want it! :'o/smacked/ Th-That soundedd-;; Poor mini MIHARU! ; //O//; xDD; Uhmm..o-okaii! > ^ <
And thankyouu brother! c:
Yessh! *o*)~ *does the Zekii Dannce*

~Yoite~ said...

Uuuuuuuhhhh! Sister is having naughty thoughts!!!! XDDDDDDDD
Poor mini Miharu *huggles*, I will keep you save 83 *kira'd then takes him to mini Yoite* far, far, faaaaaaaar away from my sister XD
I feel like I should definitely warn Miharu, someway of this side of yours >w>
Ah yeah, I forgot about your special dance. Dance away sister, dance! 8D *kira'd*

Z e k i . said...

xDDD -;; N-NOT TRUE! @//O//@..!/smacked/ x//o//x Nuuuu! MINI MIHARU! *soob* x o x
xD

Whaaa-;; ; o ; I-I think he already knows. My perverted mode! ;//o//< xD

Yeeessh! Okaai brother! *o* *continuess dancing the ZekiiDanccee* ~(*u*)~ Wooo~

~Yoite~ said...

Yeah I know, but I can always remind Miharu about your perverted mode with mah comic!!! 8D *kira'd*

w> miniMiharu, you want to go with sister? *miniMiharu hides behind miniYoite*
<w< Nope sista, sorry

*takes video and sends it to Internet* I can make millions with this! 8D