Friday, May 11, 2012

Bunch of Days this Month

Wooooow! Once again I am cut up in so much stuff that by the time I remember that I have a blog, days and days have gone by...

First of all I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEKI!!! She just informed me that it was her birthday today, and now I will definitely will have something for her tomorrow. I swear!

Don't you love Mother's Day? Suddenly one day I go to my FB, only to find it INVADED with my baby pictures, because my mother thought it would be totally adorable to that for mother's day. Not only that, but she tagged to fricking everybody, and now I have people who I don't even know commenting on those pictures! *facedesk*

Talking about mothers. When I was talking to her the other day, she suddenly informed me of very important news.

Mom: Nemy, I need to tell you that your sister will be having a second wedding besides the one in Mexico.

Me: .... Really.

Mom: She is going to be having a Jewish wedding.

Me: ... We are not Jewish.

Mom: No, but her fiance is. And it will take place in Florida.

Me: A Jewish wedding... In Florida... I thought his family was from Philadelphia.

Mom: They are.

Me: Nice.

Mom: I am expecting you to be there.

Me: Not nice. Oh no! Ooooooh nooooo! I am so not going there!

Mom: I would mean a lot to your sister.

Me: The F... I am going to a wedding where they will try to brainwash me! The Christians already tried! The Catholics already tried! Even the Atheist!

Mom: I will let you sing the songs from Fiddler on the Roof.

Me: .... Dammit! >.<

Of course she sealed the deal by bribing me with me $500 dollars to spend it on whatever I thought was necessary a.k.a. clothes for my sister's wedding. And OF COURSE I used it instead to buy a PsVita., because for me that is much more necessary than stupid clothes... Not that she needs to know that, just minor details 8D

I am kind of wary of that groom's family now, though. I just received an email from his mother telling me random stuff about wedding clothes, and stuff. It so weird that even three days later, I haven't answered back... So out of nowhere...

MOVING ON!

I was in YouTube the other day, when I stumbled across this guy who is called PewDiePie. He seems to love playing horror games, and, even better, he loves posting him playing these games and showing off his scary face along with his girly screams. Oh believe me, they are girly screams.

It kind of stroke my schadenfreude in a weird way, because I have been watching his other videos for days now. I can't seem to get tired of how scary and jumpy he gets by the games he plays. I suppose some people just love getting scared the sh!t out of the, who knows? Anyway, if you want to know more or less what I am talking about, here is a small videos of recollections of his scary reactions. Kind of funny...

.

The last game is epic.

Keep posted for tomorrow's surprise!

Ja ne

5 comments:

Z e k i . said...

Ahh brotherr. >^< <33
Thank youu! B-But you don't have to do anything for mee. *sobclings* >O< AHH.
And you know what time it is brother? ZEKIDANCU! *Zekidancess*
~(*o*)~

And awwe! xDD Brainwashing brother? OH NUU. ; A ;! And of course brother, you'd spend it on something like that! WAH. I would tooo! *u* *highfives* Wooh!
/smacked

Woah! xDD That was so funnyy, but I was quite jumpy and frightened throughout the video. ; O ; *SOBgiggle*/smacked
I need to play more horror games. *-* <3

~Yoite~ said...

OMG, read sis! I said TOMORROW I will have something for you. Yesterday there was a thunderstorm, and I was obligated to turn off my computer T^T
*takes video if zekidance*

I tell you! They all try to brainwash you!!! Of cooooourse! Must tell you, its awesome XD

Yeah, I would too. But I don't like my dreams, so who knows...

Z e k i . said...

I-I DID READ! > ^ <
And I see! :'c Thunderstorms scare me. ; O ;
WAH BROTHER. *blinks and stops dancing* A-Are you taking a video of mee? ^< <3

Z e k i . said...

AHH. ; O ; IT DID IT AGAIN.

A-And so, are you taking a video of mee brother? @//)~//@;

Wah brainwash you? Don't let them brother! ; ^ ; And yesh it is! *u*

Ooh I see. >o<

~Yoite~ said...

GOOD! I don't like them too, becase then we have to disconnect everything and I get bored ._.

Yes, you got a problem with that? 83 *keeps taking video* Your fans should see every moment of you 8D

<w< Yeah Im a wuss...