Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fanarts and a Comic

Alright! I have managed to savage some of the things in my computer. Enough to at least finish a comic that I have been working for a while... And with a while I mean I finally managed to sit down on my computer, and DO IT.

But first I want to point out a couple of things I have been noticing here and there. By here I mean Gaia Online, and there I mean TinierMe.

It was not really strange to me when suddenly in Gaia is available items from this very popular anime: Full Metal Alchemist. I think is a great anime, and is no surprise that Funimation is trying its best to put the word out there.

What I found funny is that, for the items of Anime and Manga (such as the ones I previously mentioned), they "opened" up a new store for otaku fans called Mecha Neko. The BEST part though is WHO is the clerk of this store. I don't have to say anything, because an image is worth a thousand words, and this image couldn't say it any better...


Yeah, yeah. Of coooooooourse your name is Murasaki... It has nothing to do that you have such a resemblance with a very well known Earl from the Victorian Era... *coughs*

Now, another image that really impacted me (not the image per se, but what came in my head with the image), is this fanart I found online. I give the disclaimer that this fanart is not made by me, if someone know who is it from, then I will gladly give them credit.


Now go all "AAAAWWWWWW" all you want. What was funny for me is the clear imagine on my head of me playing the Pokemon videogame (the very early versions of course), and then the message popping:

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO MIHARU!

MIHARU IS EVOLVING!

MIHARU HAS EVOLVED TO YOITE!

I would love to do those images, but for some reason it wouldn't look right.

Now! I wanted to congratulate myself on finally being able to cosplay in Gaia Online a very well done Miharu. I was so happy for my achievement, that I decided to use the avatars of both TinierMe and Gaia Online to do a little comic. It was a quick idea that came out of nowhere, but it was fun doing it. Not fun having lost it all cause my computer is acting up on me, but I was able to open it up again and finish it. 

Hope you all enjoy it!


I will have another comic coming up soon! And a fanart too, yaaaaay! Let's all pray that my computer decides to cooperate with me, so I can finish these too...

 Ja ne!

18 comments:

Z e k i . said...

Yay brotherr! I'm super happy that your computer is working now. ; u ;!
Andd wow. xD Th-They copied mama brotherr! ; ~ ;

Eeee. M-MIHARU AND BROTHER IN A CUTE OUTFIT...@///^///< *lets out a small gasp and falls over* *NOSEBLEEDS* *deeaad* x///^///x;

And oh gosh brother! xDD That was so funnyy. ; O ; xDDD I loved it! And congrats on making the perfect dolls of Miharu and Yoite on Gaia. *u* *claps* That was a really great comic brother! *o* A-And I don't know what the Miharu doll meant by the house game thingy! ; o ;/smacked
Tell mee brotherr! *clings* >^<

~Yoite~ said...

I WANT MY MAMA BACK! Now I know at least where Mama went if Papa asks around <w<

*pokes sis with foot* So, I take it you don't want the dolls then...?

LOL You would have to have seen kids playing house. It's unbelievable how well they watch parents in everything... And I mean everything <w< It just says that deep down Yoite also knows of Miharu's not so innocent side XDDDDDD

Z e k i . said...

I-I want mama back too brother! And yesh, t-true. ; ^ ;

Uuuuhhh. x///~///x -;;WAH. *sits back up still a bit dizzy* D-Dolls? *o* NUU Brotherr! I do want the dollies! ; ^ ; <3

Eeee. xDDD I-I never even knew or thought about it, but I-I guess your right brotherr. A-And, e-everything? @///)~////<; Uwaah Miharu isn't innocentt! >//)^//< But I still wuv Miharu! *u* *squeals*/smacked

~Yoite~ said...

Mamaaaaaaaaaaaa! *kira'd*

Here you go, sis. Fetch! *throws dolls off cliff* .... Oops.

Yeah, eeeeeeeeeeverything XDDDDD
>w> Yeah, would! Seeing as Miharu's not so innocent side would allow you your very much desired yaoi =w=

Z e k i . said...

Ooh brother guess whaat? >//)^//< Mama has been ordering papa a-a lot of punishmental things. ; o ; Poor papaa, b-but I can't explain it! o///)~////o

Uwaah the dolliies! ; O ; *sobs* Whyy brotherr? M-Meanie!

Eee. xDD
A-And yessh! *//u//*
My turn brotherr! Can I ask whyy you had a Miharu doll with youu? I-I thought you were mature! <//^//<

~Yoite~ said...

..... Punishments? What kind of punishments? <w< Didn't take Mama as the kinky sort... *kira'd* XDDDD No-wait. I did....

I was just trying something <w<

Mature? Pffff So I can't be mature if I have dolls? Awwww.... ._. There goes my dream.......... @~@ What if I had a terrible childhood, and I wanted to recreate better memories with Miharu dolls? *hugs* T^T

Z e k i . said...

xDDD Awaah brotherr! Y-You would think that of mama! A-And I do too but that's not the point! @//^//< J-Just punishments! (/)//(\) Y-You know mama and papa brotherr.

T-Trying to make me cry? ; o ;/smacked

Awwe brotherr! N-Nuu if that's the case you could play with dollies! ; o < *gives you a cake with strawberries* c:

A-And sorry for the late reply brother! x o x TM. IS SO ADDICTING. x ^ x Plus Final Fantasy but I finally finished that epic game! *u* Noww, to get a new videogame. xD

~Yoite~ said...

We are brother and sister, and we DO come from Mama and Papa.... <w<

Dollies! *just finished playing Alice* er... Never mind <_<

LOL There have been a couple of new things going on in TM. I have gotten two of the Miku's backgrounds, and participating in the Black Butler trivia XD

Z e k i . said...

*nodnod* S-So what does that meaan brother? ; o ;

WAAH. You were playing with the dolliess w-without mee?! ; ^ ;

Waah brother! Y-You've been on TM? Eee and that Trivia Quiz, I'll ace it! *u*/smacked
Ooh ohh brother! :o D-Did you finish the comic? *o*

~Yoite~ said...

We are a family of perverts full of kinks? 8D

*coughs* Those kind of dollies are not the ones you want to play with.........

LOL For a loooooong time XD I already finished the memory card thingy, and the alchemy thingy too 83
Er not really... Maybe this weekend. I have this really big problem I have to deal with for the moment, and I am kind of scared of what it might happen.

Z e k i . said...

xDD Y-You got that right! *u* *reads yaoi* Eeee-; x///o///x;/smacked

Uwaah, wh-why not brother? ; o ;

xD Awaah nice! >u< And the quiz brother! *u* Do you think you aced it? *o*
A-And awwe I see. ; O ; Uwaah are you okay though brother? ; - ;

~Yoite~ said...

Pffff XD

>w> You reaaaaaally need to play Alice to understand what I am saying. That or watch a YouTube video of the game when she is at the DollHouse

I am pretty sure I got them all right, I already checked what were the right answers I did pick those. Thanks god for wikipedia 8D Yeah, I'm fine now ^w^

Z e k i . said...

*u*)~

AH-;; Th-Those dolls? @ ~ <;; *falls over* Keep them awaay from me brotherr! ; O ; *squeaks*

Awaah nice! *u* I hope we somehow get to win. ; o ;
A-And yay that's good to hear brother. >u<

~Yoite~ said...

LOL I just love how sometimes you have to walk through some *coughs* doll parts that I rather never, ever, EVER do it again *plays again game* 8D

The odds are against us, but it never hurts to try XP

Dammit, I wasted my whole day trying to do that fricking apron of Alice... Now I dont have time to do my fanart ,_,

Nabari-Miharu said...

WFOJWIABKLNAIHKSV I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD!!! \o/
*glomps you both* I'm sorry I haven't talked to you two in so long! I've been having some shit go down here so I haven't been on too much! (~;w;)~
*dies laughing* I think we discovered Ciel's secret hobbies! XD
Pffff- Oh you and your dolls XDDDD

~Yoite~ said...

YAAAAAY! YOU ISH ALIVE!!! 8D *hugs*
Nah, si okay. Hopefully everything has been resolved from your end, and that is all okay ^w^

I SOOOOO KNEW IT FROM MAMA! >w> I bet Papa indulges him a lot...

Leave my dolls alone T^T As long as these dolls dont do anything weird, I will keep them ^w^ Lets hang around TM one of these days!

Nabari-Miharu said...

*hugs back* 83
Yaaaaay! ;w;
I'm pretty sure that he does! XD Oh those two~! XDDD
Pff, watch your back then >u>
We should! I have not been on there in forever! ;w;

~Yoite~ said...

Sis says that Papa and Mama have gotten into very kinky stuff in TM o.0 Dunno how Sis KNOWS, but yeah... XD

Watch my back? What for? ox0 *looks at dolls suspiciously* >_____>

I know! Me too! Except well lately cause... I have been soooooooooo booooooooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeed (not that I have actually talked to people in TM but whatever XD)