Monday, November 4, 2013

Free! Episode 6

I am back with more Free! I will be including some fanarts (NOT made by me) to make a point of some observations I have had with this episode. Otherwise, it is pretty much going to be the same as before.

Enjoy!


Nagisa: Uh? Haru-chan?

Haruka: My boyfriend senses are tingling. Makoto is in trouble...

Nagisa: What are you talking about Haru-chan?

Haruka: No time to explain. We got to save Makoto...

Nagisa: And Rei?

Haruka: ... And Rei.


So a lot of people might be criticizing about how lame is to be afraid of the ocean. I, for one, understand what is like to have an unexplainable fear. My fear is the universe, which is very tied with my fear of losing control. I also know what it's like that, no matter how old you are, some fears JUST NEVER GO AWAY...

All in all, I love that Makoto has a weakness.

... Besides being a scarcely-cat (please correct if I wrote it wrong). But that is one of those good weaknesses, like the Mary-Sue's have.


Don't have much to say about this scene, except...

NAGISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!


I just loved, LOVED, how worried he looks about Makoto. You can FEEL just how important he is to him, and I enjoyed seeing a different side of Haru-chan in this episode.


On this scene, a big part of me was like...

OMG! YOU ARE TAKING FOREVER! JUST CPR THE POOR THING, OTHERWISE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR HESTITATING OVER THE LAST MINUTE! DO IT NOOOOOOOOOW!

And another part of me was like...

Oh my, is he really going to do it?! Am I really going to see a lip-lock here in this episode...?!

*Suspense*

O_O

*Haruka moves closer*

O________O

*Makoto breathes*

....... F***************ck!!

I am not the only one who thinks so, though!

Here is pretty much a description of what every fangirl, and boy, went through on this scene...


Couldn't have said it better myself.


I am getting the feeling that we are not talking about swimming anymore...

Makoto: I want to swim with you!

Haruka: *shocked*

Makoto: ... And everybody else. It's meaningless without you!

Haruka:*speechless*

Makoto: ... And the gang. 

I am just replacing in my head "swim" with "be", and I will take this whole scene as a big heartwarming confession scene. It is not like nobody else has noticed that they are practically married...



NAGISA YOU C*CKBLOCKER! It was just getting to the good part!

You better run, Nagisa. All the fangirls, and me, are after your blood right now, for disturbing them in their moment...


Makoto: At least everyone is okay.

Haruka: It's not okay. Why were you swimming in the ocean at night, you b*tch? You almost cause my Makoto to drown.

Everyone else: ....

Mm!!! Haruka is displeased! *grins*


See? I KNEW I was not the only one thinking so...

I don't know what is the inaccurate part in that sentence. If it's either the "stop talking like a couple part", cause... Have you SEEN the guys? Or the "about to enter a haunted house." That place might as well BE a haunted house...


We all saw that Haruka was holding a grudge because of what Nagisa said. He tried to scare him, but unfortunately it backfired and scared Makoto as well. LOL

This pretty much depicts how I saw it in my mind. It was not made by me though!

... Oh! So it WAS a confession!!! Just noticed it pfff...


Haruka: Stop scaring my Makoto with your creepy monologues!

You tell him, Haruka!


What the hell? The most likely place?! The refrigerator would be the LAST place you would look, as the food in there might be beyond disgusting. The first place to look is always the pantry with all the canned food. First rule in surviving Zombie Apocalypse! DUH!


OF COURSE it was going to be a waterfall. Nagisa asked for a new love story, and we all know already everything between Makoto and Haruka.


And the overprotective boyfriend strikes again!

I am almost amazed that Haruka is not sitting right next to Makoto, trying to assure himself that he is okay... Almost.


THE MOE IS GOING TO KILL ME IN THIS SCENE!!!


*slams desk* This is it, Yoite! I HAVE FOUND MY SHIP! MY BEAUTIFUL SHIP!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL ABOARD!

No, but seriously. What a beautiful moment in here. I am a tiny bit sad that Haruka didn't return his stare though ._.

The water embraces all of you, in all your boy's love!


This is all I have for today! I had fun with this episode. I believe this one is one of my favorites, if not my very favorite. I hope to write soon again with some recommendations of some comics and fanfics, now that I have boarded the MakoHaru ship! It is so much fun, yaaaaaay!

Hope you all have a great day!
Ja ne

No comments: