Monday, September 2, 2013

Free! Episode 2

Sorry for all the wait! I have finally here episode 2! It's seems I am a little behind on this series, but at least for now I have something do besides gathering materials for the upcoming posts. So excited to have stuff to do that is not school related. Because, when is the best time to do stuff that is not school related? When you have a schedule full of school related stuff, that's when!

Here is for you episode 2!!!

 This was something that I kinda noticed on episode 1, but I wasn't sure. This just about settles it. What the BUCK is going on with his teeth? They for sure weren't like this when he was a child!!! Did he become part shark or something?!?!?! Is he Grell before he become an undertaker (do take note that his hair is red too...) ?!?! What the heck!!!

On another note, I for sure wouldn't kiss someone with teeth like that. I feel for his boyfriend *cough*Haru-chan*cough*

I don't understand your angst, dude. YOU WON! Why the heck are you throwing a temper tantrum!!! You better give us a good background story to explain all this angst, otherwise I'm gonna hate you forever. Oh, and I will take Haruka away too.

Nothing much to say about this but... Why is the water green...?

Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?! Oldest trick in the book, and they used it here? Bugs Bunny has some serious suing to do...

This series has gotten to a point that it's no wonder to anybody why they are having a meeting in the bathroom. 

This is really refreshing! Finally a girl that shows her true self. We are always having guys ogling at girl's breasts, skirts and whatnot, but to have a girl ogling at guy's muscles... Wow. Brownie point!

This... Just... No. Unfortunately, it gets worst.

Oh yeah, I am liking this girl more and more. To be honest, I probably do the same thing. Too bad Olympics is no longer done in the nude... *cough* MOVING ON.

Is the school even allowed to have the pool is such a poor condition? Are they even qualified enough to restore the pool? The school must be really greedy if they allow students to do this job instead of hiring professionals.

... Smart!

Again, SERIOUSLY!? You wouldn't fit there! What actually goes through your mind, Haru-chan!? Ah, water! MUST BE IN IT! What's next? You are also gonna try it with a cup of tea?

Something tells me that they are using Haruka for fanservice now.

And YOU said you didn't have any "funky thoughts going through your head"  anymore...

At least this character hasn't crossed the line from "amusing" to "stupid."

Yet.

Wow, what a b*tchslap. This background story better be really, REALLY good.  All the angst shots that we got prior to this make me want to- AGH! You're such a girl!

No offense. Please don't hate me! >_<

How could you not see this coming?! Pool there, Haruka here. Of course he was going to get into the pool! This guy has clearly proved to us that he has no common sense whatsoever.

Question of the day. Does Haruka actually own any underwear?

That is it for today! Hope I can continue updating at the rate I am going, but to be honest it will probably slow down to once per week. School just started, so I am not terribly busy yet... This has been fun! Yay.

Have a nice day everbody!
Ja ne

No comments: