Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kuroshitsuji Season 2

I believe that you all who are related to the anime series of Kuroshitsuji are also wondering (like I do) how the heck Square-Enix is going to make it a season 2.

Well, my first fear was that Ciel was going to be dead, and Sebastian would have a new master. Fear not! Seems that one of the first "conversations" that they have in season 2 (or so I have read) is that Sebastian says "Now Bocchan, open your eyes." Either Sebastian is a total sadist and wants Ciel to see his death. Or it seems that he decided (PFFFFFFFFT!) that he rather remain HUNGRY until gods know when.

It could also be that there is still mystery to be known regarding the deaths of Ciel's parents, and that weird, weird ritual that Ciel took part of when he was ten.

In regards to season 1, here I will show you a website that also addresses a lot of unanswered questions that happened in the story. Questions like: "why does Ciel looks so much OLDER when he summons Sebastian?" or "What was an ANGEL doing making a DEMON ritual?" etc, etc.

http://community.livejournal.com/kuroshitsuji/394495.html (and really its so funny when they also address the mistakes that the animators did with the anime XD)

So back with connecting season 1 to season 2. If they were having the slight suspicion of making a season 2, WHY THE HECK DID EVERYBODY ANNOUNCED THAT CIEL WAS DYING? One of the coolest characteristics of Ciel was him accepting and facing his dead with such dignity and courage! I admired and (well, I can't say I certainly loved it) liked how they ended the series. Must admit that I cried, but is one of the few animes that I can say ends with a real ending! I am always complaining that the other animes look like the might continue but they don't (Examples: Monochrome Factor, Tactics, Final Fantasy Unlimited, to name a few). I was really shocked that the only anime I was considering finished was actually going to have a season 2.

Common Sense: It won't stop you from watching it though.

Me: Heck no...

I read recently a fanfic that gives an "example" of how it could start over in the next season. It is so funny that I really recommend it for you all to read it. Here is the link:


And now to the really funny part! More YouTube videos! Really, some people come up with such weird ideas. And I am here to see those weird ideas and LOVED THEM!

A fanmade trailer that I really considered worth watching it. It is one of the best I have seen so far. And believe me! I watch new ones (and repeated ones) every... Single... Day...

CS: You need a new hobby.

Me: No. I need a less hobbies.

Kuroshitsuji Trailer (if anyone wonders about the song. Its the same song that appears in Pirates of Caribbean 3 trailer)

Being in the subject of Trailers, here is a Twilight trailer, Kuroshitsuji style! Yes, you read me right. It is awesome (although not in high quality), and I loved it. THIS would be a movie that I would watch in Premiere, even if it had the Twilight story-line. Sebastian would be a kick ass lover demon oh yeaahhhh....


AND! Being on the subject of Twilight! Here is The Undertaker (YES! you read it right!) reviewing the movie of Twilight! Really, the undertaker should review all the movies from now on. I would totally watch that! Unfortunately is not finished, but I can't wait until it is!



Now we are going to random stuff!

Here is Grell being a Sailor Moon! Soooo random that's for sure. Link

Poor Unfortunate Souls, Sebastian style! Yes... He is hungry... And he will eat your soul! Link

The song "Guy's Love" sang by Sebastian and Grell! Because we know that this relationship is "special" in its own way... Link

And that is all for today! I hope you get to enjoy the links as much as I do!

See you all soon!

29 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

I'm yet to watch the first season (already have it but got no time..the assignments are killing me..*sigh*) so I have particularly not much of an idea about the second season (know the ending already though and been following the manga too)...thus could not comment much...still thanks for links! ^^

~Yoite~ said...

Although I would TOTALLY recommend for you to watch the anime, I believe that the anime episodes are cursed.

It took me like 5 websites to find the whole episodes and watch it! It was a NIGHTMARE! They were either slowed-down, link broken, horrible sounds, etc, etc. But I persevered and found them all! muwhahahaha!

Just do what I did, and watch episodes in class XD. Don't know how I graduated, but I did! o_O

heijihatsutori said...

I've been recommending it to some friends too and so far all of them like it! I downloaded the whole episode of the anime..so there's no problem to watch it..it's just time...yeah..time..*sigh*

Took me a long time to download it too...internet kind of sucks..heh!

This might be sooo late but..congratulations for graduate...(?) haha!

~Yoite~ said...

Thanks for the congrats, though I graduated a loooooong time ago XD (from high school)

You downloaded the episodes? How cool!! I didn't. I actually just watched the whole thing again, and I still cannot image how they are going to pull off a second season. I actually have seen pictures of it though, so it is actually happening.

Did you know? They are making a live-action Kuroshitsuji? o_O There are pictures too! On the main website, but the bastards put the image TOO FRICKING SMALL.

One weekend pull an all-nighter and watch the whole thing in a row! XD Believe, once you start you CANNOT stop... Be warned.

heijihatsutori said...

You're welcome! haha!

Yeah..usually download from animea.net...if internet is ok and do not sucks like hell of course...

Told my friends about the upcoming second season and most of them are like WTH?? They told me that the ending is perfect already...I'm really going to watch it for good! (After finishing English assignments...*sigh*)

What?? Live-action?? Who's playing Sebastien?? Wow~ never see this coming...

Thanks for the warning...although I did learn about it when watching nabari...haha~

~Yoite~ said...

Watch it! watchitwatchitwatchitwatchitwatchit, and be traumatized by iiiiiiiit!

Can you identify Yoite's voice in Kuroshitsuji? Mmm...

Yes, the ending was perfect. That's why I believe that it will be bunch of cukoposh what they will pull to make a second season.

heijihatsutori said...

Don't worry..I'm soooooooooooooo gonna watch it!! ^^

~Yoite~ said...

Cooooooooooool XD

I can't wait until I can see it in a big screen! I will have to take a bowl with me or something. Don't want to drool on the furniture XD

heijihatsutori said...

I can bet it'll be super cool!! I mean, I only watch a bit of it with full screen of my laptop and already (kind of) drooling...just take a sneak peek...exams are coming...*sigh*

Anyway, enjoy!! ^^

~Yoite~ said...

Exams? Ew.. good luck! At the end of them, be sure to watch them. They would always cheer me up XD

heijihatsutori said...

thanks! exams is...eargh~ I'm sooo gonna watch it after the exam!! ^^

~Yoite~ said...

Woohoo!

heijihatsutori said...

Yeah!! ^^

~Yoite~ said...

I want to warn you though! Do remember that Sebastian is a demon! *cough* don't be so surprised for the things he does... Though you kinda know from the manga too XD

heijihatsutori said...

Oho~ ok...I'll make sure I'm prepared enough...*smiles* Thanks for the warning though! ^^

~Yoite~ said...

Yeaaaaahhhhhhh *blushes* Sebastian is such a perv XD

heijihatsutori said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! *imagines*

*faints*

~Yoite~ said...

You can never see his naked body though...

Sebastian: Now, who is the pervert?

Me: *Blushes* I'm just saying!

heijihatsutori said...

Imagination may help though...*winks*

heijihatsutori said...

Oh no, did i sound like a pervert??! O_o??

~Yoite~ said...

We all are just a bunch of perverts. Oh! Except Yoite because he is too mentally unstable to care about that... And Ciel but I really don't know why seeing he is the same age as Miharu. Miharu could just be a special case of a pervert... And who wouldn't be having meet Yoite? XD

heijihatsutori said...

Hahaha! That's just sooo true! Yoite, you change our lives for good! ^^

Yoite:..........

Me: Don't worry, your presence means a lot!

Yoite: *runs away*

Me: And here he goes again! *sigh*

~Yoite~ said...

Me: *screams for Yoite to hear* Don't worry Yoite. Wherever you end up in, we will find you! We love you THAT much! XD

heijihatsutori said...

Me: *Screams too* You heard her right, Yoite!! We sooooo love you~

*runs after Yoite*

~Yoite~ said...

Me: ^_____^

Miharu: *walks in*

Me: That way.

Miharu: Thanks. *keeps walking*

Me: *waves a handkerchief* That was cloooose!

heijihatsutori said...

Me: Damn, that's dangerous, Nemy!

Yoite:..........

Me: Really, you should just relax, Yoite. We're not going to eat you or something....just seeing you well and smile makes our hearts full already! Right, nemy?

Yoite:..........

Me: YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME??

~Yoite~ said...

Me: *laughs* Yoite has the face of "please, don't rape me..." XD Have to give it to him/her. We were discussing about having Yoite in our underwear. Of course he/she won't believe us.

Yoite: Stop it with the he/she, him/her.

Me: But we all know--

Yoite: STOP IT. There is "someone" who doesn't.

Me: Ah... But he will find out.

Yoite: Why would he find out?

Me: *blinks* Because...

Yoite: ...?

Me: What? You think all Miharu's touch is just friendly?

Yoite: ... It isn't?

Me: The hand-holding, the hugging, the cheek-caressing... You consider that only friendly?

Yoite: *blinks*

Me: What about the "Yoite, aren't you hot? Let me take that coat from you..." and the sitting on your lap, and the sleeping in the same futon, and the sharing of the food, and the sleeping in your shoulder, and your private walks together are also things friends do?

Yoite: ...

Me: Oh. My. GOD.

heijihatsutori said...

Me: Oh. My. GOD! Yoite! You really don't realize it??

Yoite:........

Me: Nemy, this is one HUGE problem...we got to make him understand it! Any suggestions?

~Yoite~ said...

Me: I don't know about huge (omg I am a pervert), but it is definitely a problem. But what to do... What to do...

Miharu: *devil wings* We can ask Kumohira-sensei for some "extra" lessons.

Me: You are evil... Hey! Or we can ask Yukimi-kun!

Miharu: And you say I am evil.

Me: *smirks* I just want to see his face when we ask him.

Yoite: Ask him what?

Miharu: Though I don't know if I really want him to learn...

Yoite: *blinks*

Miharu: *smiles* Yoite, let's go for a walk together. Come on, hold my hand.

Yoite: ... Okay.

Me: Miharu! You can't do that! he-Yoite has to learn! Miharu! Darn... Heeeey! How about we ask Sebastian to give a lesson? AND! We throw Ciel and Miharu into the equation? I mean, Ciel will have to know sooner or later. Might as well do it with company right? *smirks*