Monday, September 14, 2009

Me is Back!

Hello everyone! I am back for more stupidity and funniness in the anime/manga world! With family visit and all, I will need some time to recollect stuff to post (not to mention that I have to start drawing the comic for this week). Hopefully, I will manage to have something by tomorrow! Lately with the news of the season 2 coming of Kuroshitsuji, I have been more focused there as of late.

Is just that I have no fricking clue how they are going to make it to a season 2. Everybody who has seen the last episode knows what I am talking about.

I also have seen, through some community websites of the anime, some unusual mistakes done by the artists! They are so bloody funny, that I might share them with you all.

And possibly some more YouTube videos.

That is all for today. See you all soon!

1 comment:

heijihatsutori said...

Glad to have you back!!! ^^