Monday, September 21, 2009

Sebastian's... Dolls?

So... I hate Japan sometimes? Because I believe that they are selfish, and don't like to share the COOL stuff that they have there... Things like Kuroshitsuji The Musical, and BL games, and doujinshis, and all the BL movies that they have there!

See what I am saying?

The FEW things they do share... Unfortunately they are kind of expensive. But don't worry! Just you wait... They WILL BE MINE.

One of the things that will be mine is this... Sebastian's doll. Yes... It will be a nice doll to add to my collection... The many things I would play (fantasize) with that doll! The possibilities! Uh oh... NOSE-BLEEDING ALERT...

So... Because I do like to share! Here are some pictures of the future doll that... One day... Will be on my hands...

Oh yes baby, you will be mine... *salivates* But look! HOW ADORABLE! It comes with a cat! XD

Erm... Totoro? I think that you are in the wrong picture. Sebastian does not look amused...

SAMURAI SEBASTIAN Oh yeah!!! I would follow you to the end of Earth!
...
Or maybe not...

Can anybody tell me a situation in which Sebastian would do this face? I just wonder how the circumstances must be for him to do that face.

See? He is shocked and embarrassed!

Oh don't worry Sebas-chan! I will fall right into your arms!

Man... I think I had a Grell moment there...

You can practically hear the "Bocchan," tone when Ciel is not paying attention to the lesson.

AAAAHHHH!!!! HE IS SMILING!!!!!!!!! He looks pleased, which makes me happy... And worried. You didn't eat Ciel yet did you?

As a side note here... I always get the impression that the "pets" that Sebastian gives to the cats, makes the cats feel like they are being raepd... In the good way of course!

And who wouldn't enjoy going to class with this kind of teacher? The kind of teacher in which everybody fantasies about in their lessons XD. Making the teacher frustrated, and the girls squeal and giggle.

Amm... is that Death Note though? o_____O

This doll... Unfortunately... I cannot get... But I will have you in my thoughts and dreams and fantasies and daydreams and... Well, you get the picture.

Darnit! Sebastian makes you really want to go the *Dark side* XD

No comments: