Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is not Fair!

I just need to let this out, so here it goes...

IS NOT FAIR!!!

I was just told that I was going to be able to go only for one day for my convention coming up, because some friends of my family are getting married that same weekend.

I waited a whole year for this convention! I bought the three-days pass way ahead of time, to get them cheap. I have been planning, I have arranged cosplays, I have even participated in the forum of the convention. All so I could meet new people, and start making friends, and have fun!

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now they are telling me that "maybe" I can go on Friday at least. Because not going to said wedding is not OPTIONAL.

Well, (pardon my french) Fuck it! Don't I wish I could say that to them... FUCK IT!

I threw a fit when I found out (of course, how else am I supposed to react?). And now they are trying to bribe me to take me to another convention that is happening near where we live in October. IS NOT THE SAME!

Gosh, now I am all depressed and angry and I hate it. I hate it when I get like this, because I start giving up, exploding to everyone around me, and just ending up alone again...

And to add to everything, I was just informed too that my Victorian coat will be late. THEY JUST SHIP IT! I bought the thing A WHOLE MONTH AGO! What did they do? Remake it? It said it was in stock! Or else I would have gotten it a size smaller, so it would fit me better!

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME NOOOOW! Is this Karma? I wonder...

So unfair, so unfair, so unfair...

2 comments:

Z e k i . : 3 said...

Waahh brother. :'o
*Huggles*
It's okayy..It happens. e n e

~Yoite~ said...

I know... And there is nothing I can do about it, but it doesn't mean that I have to like it XD
*huggles* Thank you sis =w=