Sunday, July 17, 2011

More TinierMe Memories...

People crack me up sometimes...

Oh gosh, I wish I had a shark hat to go with Sharky XD

Here is when the real Yoite appeared, and, of course, had a major break down of his/her existence...

Nah, just kidding. But don't I wish that...? XD

I take it this pet really liked us...

Thumbs up for all those who love dressing up Ciel and Sebastian in TinierMe!

This is both:

EPIC

and a FAIL XD

Yeah, TinierMe also is having a lot of fun dressing up the characters from Durarara...

Yeah, I really need to keep taking pictures of all the craziness that happens there. It is amazing what comes across other people's minds sometimes...

Okay, I am done with my rambling... Have a nice day!

Ja ne


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maidenolivia from TM. </3 We'll miss you, try to come visit once in a while.

Yoite said...

Thank you sister. I will be missing you all too very much.

Anonymous said...

Uwaaaah!! Dx We're gonna miss you so much on TM!!!! *squeezes you* >~<
[btw it's Miharu XD]

~Yoite~ said...

*huggles back*
You know you can always reach me through here =w= I want to say goodbye to you personally on TM, so if you have the chance, please meet me there =w=

Papa said...

/Cuddles/
Thank goodness you have a blog. |D
Papa needs to keep an eye on you.


/shot/

~Yoite~ said...

*cuddles*
Pfff You, keeping an eye on me? <w<
More like I have to keep an eye on you, so that I actually do come to be! How is Mama doing by the way? Still expecting? 83
*kira'd*