Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nabari no Ou Chapters

It came to my attention that since Nabari no Ou has been licenced by Yen Press, it has become incredibly more difficult to find online scanlations of Nabari's new chapters . There are still there, but they have to be more careful and selecting on where they put them, because they don't want to be sued by already mentioned company.

And lets face it, waiting for the mangas to come to our bookstores is sometimes too much. We want the new chapters NAO!

I wanted to share then to the few people (if there are even any XD), who probably bother to spare a little of their time to read rambles of my already weird mind, that read this blog some links on where to find the last chapters that have been scanned and translated of Nabari.

For those who have not yet read the manga, or have not reached chapters 66 to 68, here is a link on where you can find the chapters until 65.

Manga Readers (It is even linked directly to the Nabari manga, for those who are extremely lazy like moi, and don't want to bother to search it XD)

From chapters 66 and on, I will be giving the link on where you can download them to your computer. I kind of wished I had done so with previous chapters, but now that I am getting the manga, I really won't bother with that. Unless Yen Press decides to stop its publication, which would make me extremely upset...




I do not take credit of any of this work. I did not scan anything, or translate anything, or edit anything. That was done by fans who are part of the livejournal group of Nabari. I just wanted to share the links with you all, in case you have also been looking around to read the lastest (well not latest, because its already over, but you get what I am saying) chapter, and find out what has happened...

That is for now! I have discovered that they have also made a Drama CD of Nabari, and have been translating what the drama is about. I will probably be posting about that pretty soon.

Hoe you all enjoyed the new chapters as much as I did.

Have a great day!

Ja ne




5 comments:

Nabari-Miharu said...

Have you found the other chapters? XD *still can't find the rest of them*

~Yoite~ said...

Yeah, I did, but in spanish. Does that count? 83
XDDD
I told sis that if I ever have the chance, I will try my best to edit those chapters, and translate them =w=

Nabari-Miharu said...

XD I guess and yaaaay! 8D *knows very little spanish*

~Yoite~ said...

I will do the translation very soon, I just needed to finish some stuff that people keep pestering me about >w>

Nabari-Miharu said...

Okaaaay 8D