Sunday, October 9, 2011

A not so Teaser of Nabari no Ou Chapter 69

So, yeah... My original plan was to tease everybody of something I have been working on yesterday and today. But turns out that it did not take as long as I was expecting it to...

Here is the teaser!


Did you get it? Did you not? No worries. I will explain what this is all about.

I found out a couple of months ago (man, time do flies...) the final chapters of Nabari no Ou. The problem was (not for me, but for other people) that these chapters were in Spanish. Here is a link of where I found out about the last chapters: Livejournal (the face, lol).

I never knew I would be so glad that my first language was Spanish as I did at that moment, complete bliss... Anyway, I told several people of my findings. They were all kind of disappointed that they were in Spanish, and could not really understand what it said. Some of them asked me to translated it to English seeing that I know both languages, and I am somewhat competent with Photoshot.

I munched the idea for a while, until I decided that I really had nothing to lose (except beat boredom when I have nothing to do) doing this, so yesterday I started the translation. Of course I took help from some people who posted only the translations of the conversations and such of the manga. In Spanish it was kind of confusing what they said at some points of the chapters, but then I found out that it was not really their fault seeing that the mangaka loves to talk in riddles...

Then, with help of both the chapters in Spanish and the translations in English, I began the editing and translating... I was going to put the above image just as a teaser for everybody with the news that soon enough I will be uploading the whole chapter online for share. But, as I said before, it turned out that I finished sooner than I expected.

Without further ado, here is the link of where you can find my translated chapters 69: Link (please tell me if it works or not, I am kind of new at sharing documents). I want to say right away that I am not an expert on this. I have never done this before, so there might be some weird things going on where the conversation is not in a "talking bubble" as I call them. Also, I don't have the font that is used for mangas (seriously, where can I find this font?), so I used the... Most similar to that one I could use.

But I tried my best, and that is what counts, right? *gulp*

I will try uploading each continuous chapter every weekened, just to build anticipation heh...

I hope you all enjoy it! Have a nice day!

Ja ne

No comments: