Monday, October 3, 2011

On the other hand...

AND THE WINNER IS!!!!

*rolling of drums just for suspense*

Sebastian Michaelis. What a surprise... Though seriously, you all really think I would do good as Mr. Michaelis? *shrugs* Okay...

So good things and a bad thing have happened in these last few days... Lets start with the bad, just to get it out of our system, shall we?

I was planning on going to this con this coming weekend. Said con where SOMEONE very special from the cast of Harry Potter was going to make a guest appearance. Only for this SOMEONE to suddenly say he was not going to be able to make it...

Sucks for the con, because the whole thing was in dedication for him being there. They had photo-shoot, autograph session, Q&A of Harry Potter, etc, etc. And now the thing is going to have big black holes of nothing... So I figured there was no more reason to go. I was not really interested in anything else they were having.

Shucks.

Now unto the good things!

I have been swamped by commissions here and there (yay!). I was actually quite surprised by the amount of commissions I have gathered these last few days. My poor right hand just can't take it anymore (and that totally sounded wroooooong). Not that I am going to stop! Oh no. With all this money I will have my cosplay of Sebastian Michaelis sooner than I expected.

Now, that is a good thing. Right?

So, yay! Be expecting very soon cosplay pictures of Mr. Michaelis... Not that I am going to do a good job, but... Whatever...

Oh, and if you by any chance see also cosplay pictures of me as McGee's Alice... Ignore them and please don't ask questions.

Seriously.

And that is all for right now! Seemed for me that I had more stuff to say, but suddenly I ran out of things to write about... I must be more boring than I thought!

Have everyone a great day!

Ja ne




4 comments:

Z e k i . said...

Awwe brother! ;o;
I'm sorry you didn't get to goo and meet him. ; ^ ; *pathugglle*

A-And you're going to cosplay as papa?! YAAAYY! *U* <33 *can't wait*

~Yoite~ said...

Well, try to anyway XD
Papa can't be Papa if Mama is not there, ya know? *kira'd*
Same goes for Mama =w=
XDDDDDD

Unfortunately the people who asked for my commissions are not giving me my money yet... So it might take a little longer than I hoped >w>

Z e k i . said...

Oh oh. >o<
And yeshh, truetrue. xDDD

Awwe. ; o < I-I hope you get you're money soon! >u<

~Yoite~ said...

Yeah, me too >w>
Y U NO GIVE ME MAH MONEY!!!! DX
ME NEED COSPLAY NAO!!!!
XDDDD