Wednesday, October 12, 2011

In Memories We Stand (Chapter 2), NnO Fanfic


Title: In Memories We Stand Chapter 2
By: Nemy
Rated: PG13
Summary: Miharu is set on making the most of their time together. 
Notes: Okay first and foremost, this is not a fic that will end all thoughtful or angst or anything. It is just meant to be a little cracky, and silly, despise how it starts at the beginning. Un-betaed, so all the mistakes are my own >~< Oh! Also this is based in the anime-world, so we kind of know where these two are at. 
Warning: Intersexual in drag.... But is that considered a warning? Is not like cross-dressing to be honest XD Let us all remember just how... unique Miharu's fashion sense is heh? So this is also a warning too...

You can find Chapter 1 here...

-0-

The days passed in a lively matter with Miharu dropping in everyday to see him, occasionally accompanied by his friends. The subject of the winder festival didn't come back, not even in the silent yet comfortable moments they always find themselves enjoying. Despise the constant remainder of what it would mean, Yoite never felt the necessity of voicing any of his thoughts. He knew the time would come soon enough. 

Besides, it was not like he won't end up doing it. He will not back out from his promise. Yoite couldn't explain why, but it meant a lot to him to make Miharu happy. When he threatened him to work together, inexplicably the young shinobi stuck to him like glue, and, despise the bafflement he felt at the beginning, he slowly started to warm up to him. So far they have come together that even his decaying senses started to make his voice, his image, his smell, everything about him stand out. Even now, with his sight pretty much being the only remaining sense left, he could still detect Miharu's presence by instinct.

With such a meaningful person in his life, of course Yoite would want to do something meaningful for them in return. If it implied sometimes doing weird request for the Nabari no Ou, so be it. 

One day he was leisurely working on his scarf when Miharu walked up to the room with a small white box in his hands. At seeing that, he immediately knew what it meant, and figured that it was finally time. Trying to calm down his heart, he remained with a calm expression so as to not make Miharu take notice of his anxiousness. 

"Good evening, Miharu."

"Yoite," he greeted happily, placing the box on a couch next to his. Sitting by his side, Miharu grabbed his arm in a gentle squeeze, "how are you feeling today?"

Yoite smiled back, "I'm fine."

Sensing the open invitation, Miharu leaned against him, whispering to his chest. "Today is the winter festival."

He remained quiet, not feeling the necessity to answer. Leaning back, Yoite decided to wait for Miharu to continue. It was always comfortable how Miharu had the sense of knowing when it was necessary for him to talk or not. It is as if words are not needed between the two, and their connection goes far beyond this physical realm. It is still pretty confusing for him how this is possible, but has learned to accept it. He certainly knows that this being called Miharu Rokujo will forever be a mystery to him. 

Miharu turned his head a little sideways, as if to check that the box was still there. "Will you need help?"

As soon as he heard that question, despise the innocence of it, Yoite felt the invasion of conflicting emotions enveloping him once again. Fear, joy, warmth, cold, hesitance, all at the same time in a span of a second. How complicated the heart can be, he thinks. Before, he would claim being empty, and constantly ran away from them, but these feelings always caught up to him. Now they seem to want to make up for the time they were ignored, with wave after wave of powerful feelings roaming inside him. 

Kira was not what usually left him breathless nowadays.

"I'll manage." He finally answered quietly.

Slowly removing himself from their embrace, Miharu got up to the door. "I'll be in the next room in case you need help."

Yoite gave him a slow nod, watching how the young shinobi left the room. At the click of the shutting door, he finally rested his eyes on the white box by the couch.

White, pure, untouched. Steeling his nerves, he took a slow breath, before getting up to open the box. 

He did a double take at the contents of the box. He has seen some dresses worn by Hanabusa-san, Yukimi's sister, and Miharu's friend. Yet, this was... something new. The bows, and frills, and layers gave him an idea that this was no ordinary dress. Dread was once again gripping his lungs so tightly that he had a count his breathing for 10 seconds before continuing. He should have seen this coming. Miharu, after all, had a different sense of fashion according to what his friends have told him. He has seen too how sometimes he comes in with a particular combination of colors in his clothes. 

Gau once commented that he and Raikou would have made a new sense of style in the world have they had the opportunity. 

He took each clothing, trying to figure out how did it all go. By the time he was taking out the stockings, corset, and petticoat, Yoite pleaded that Miharu would at least let him keep his cap on.



To be continued...
-0-
Maaaaan! This took longer than the first one. Pretty much because it had the first chapter figured it all out before I even wrote it down in my computer. Hopefully the next chapters won't be as difficult, now the more people will start interacting in the story >~<

Review please! Comments are always welcome, they are the cookies to my diet 83

Ja ne


31 comments:

Z e k i . said...

Brothherrr! ; u ; <3333
*runs over and jumps on you* *hugglleesnuggle* Ohmaiigoodnesss, I missed you so much! *soobb* ;o; H-Happy Belated Halloweeen! xD
I got sick after eating llikee...all the chocolates I had in my candy bag. @u@:; B-But anyway! How are youu brotherr? :3 <33

And by the way! I lovedd this fanficc! Soo cuuutee! >u< <33
Great job brothher! *snuggle* c:

~Yoite~ said...

lol Oh sis, want my chocolates? I have a whole bunch of them leftover from Halloween >w> AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM!

And here I thought you already have forgotten about me XD Sorry I haven't updated my blog, but I am having a big test coming soon, and I have been quite busy this couple of weeks v_v

Z e k i . said...

*sobb- ATTACKSS* Yessss! Gimmee! *//o//*)o *is gonna die*-;; @n@

Waah- No brother! Of coursee noot, I wouldn't forget aboutt youu. ; o ; <33 *huggle* It's just that schoool is making mee busyy. Homework here, essay there, and hghkbk! *sob* >m<
And yess. ;o; Good luck on the test!
I understandd. >u< *pet*
But..GUESS WHAAT? *O* <3

~Yoite~ said...

Waahhh! *throws bags of candy and runs away*

lol >w> Right sis....
but I understand, I have been busy too. I am supposed to be studying right now *looks around in a not so successful attempt to look innocent*
What? 83

Z e k i . said...

Chocolaatttee! *o*)o *jumps into the pile of candy and makes..candyangels? xDDD

N-No! Really! ;//o//; *sobb*
*nodnod* xD Awwe, I get thaat too. It's just that I waste time when I want to study. >o<;;
Oooh and-;;! W-We bought a new PS3! >u< <333 Plus I'm getting LBP2 tomorroww. *q* <333
Yaayy! *runs around like a lunatic*
Ohoh brother! What's you're name on the PS3 again? :3
And whaat? Noo..I'm not going to stalk youu. e u e/SMACKED TO HALLOWEEN TOWN/ x n x
God, I'm so hyper. CURSEE YOUU HALLOWEENN! AND MEE! *SMACKED* =n=....

Z e k i . said...

Chocolaatttee! *o*)o *jumps into the pile of candy and makes..candyangels? xDDD

N-No! Really! ;//o//; *sobb*
*nodnod* xD Awwe, I get thaat too. It's just that I waste time when I want to study. >o<;;
Oooh and-;;! W-We bought a new ! >u< <333 Plus I'm getting LBP2 tomorroww. *q* <333
Yaayy! *runs around like a lunatic*
Ohoh brother! What's you're name on the PS3 again? :3
And whaat? Noo..I'm not going to stalk youu. e u e/SMACKED TO HALLOWEEN TOWN/ x n x
God, I'm so hyper. CURSEE YOUU HALLOWEENN! AND MEE! *SMACKED* =n=....

Z e k i . said...

Mann, I put it 2 times! ;o; I am hyper. *SOB*

Z e k i . said...

*sob* And we bought a new P S 3 . xD

~Yoite~ said...

Yeahhhh..... Candyangels lol XDDDD

Oh, cool! You should also get Alice too XDDDD Now that is a woman after my heart XDDD

I bet you are just LBP2 to get your hands on little Yoite >w> Mineeeeeeee!!! kira_user1 8D
Do not curse Halloween! Is mah friend DX *cuddles* =w= *kira'd*
Yes hyper 8D.... More candy? 8D *kira'd again*

Z e k i . said...

xDDD *continues making candyangels*
\(*u*)/

Yessh! I wanna but maybee after a while. >o< xDD Waah-;; YoitexAlice pairing HECK YEAH! :u xDDDD

N-Noo! That's not truuee! *mumblee/crosses arms* >//)n//<
And ooh! Okaii! >u< I hope we can play LBP togetherr sometime. xD
If school let's us. @u@;;
And pfftt! Okaii fine! :o/smacked
Hyperrrr! *o* Yessh! More candyy and then the Zeki dance brother! :D

~Yoite~ said...

... >w> *starts making candyangels himself* looks like fun =w=

LOL Now that is a sane couple if I ever saw one XDDDD

> w > Yes you do... Well hopefully soon. I will have the test this week, and if I pass then I will be free for a while =w= *crosses fingers* >~<

Oh yes, I have missed your Zeki dance XDDD *gives more candies* Here! Take them!!! 8D

Z e k i . said...

Weeee~! *u* Yay brotherr! *claps* >u<

Omgg, yeesh. I can imagine it all nooww. *u* But you two would probably be covered all in blood.
@ u @)b Kira is deadly, and the Vorpal Blade is deadly. @u@-;; WOOHH EPIC! *O*

Fine..w-well maybe I do want mini Yoite! >//^//< *hides*
Yay brother! Good luckk! :3 I'm sure you can do it! >u<

Yaaayy! *o* *noms it all* NOMNOM. *O* *is getting eeveenn more hyper* @o@ If I get hyper, you get hyper too brother! >o<

~Yoite~ said...

LOL I had the perfect vision of both of them covered in blood at pointing their deadly weapons at each other XD I might even draw that one day =w=

I knew it >w> *huggles mini Yoite* Nuuuu! Poor thing >~<
I hope so -_-

*watches sis getting more and more hyper* You will have to make me >w>

Z e k i . said...

Wahh. *o* Yaay! Draw it, draw itt! *claps* *o*)o

>//o//< B-But mini Yoite's so cuutee! ;o; *small sob*
*nodnod* >u<;; <3 *continues typing essay* @u@ I waste sooo much time. xD *facewall*

@ u @;; Wah! But it's hard to make yoou do anythingg brother! ; o ; Uhmm..*thinks of a plan to get brother hyper* >o@;;

~Yoite~ said...

hahahahah =w= I will.... Soon XD

Mine! *huggles tighter* >~< *mini Yoite struggles to breathe* Oh yeah, procrastination, my arch-nemesis >w> Second worst word in the vocabulary 83

*smirks* Now this will be interesting...

Z e k i . said...

Yaay! xD *waitss* *u*;;

Awwee darn! ;o; Minii Yoiitee, I-I got cake! ;//x//;
xDD Yesh.

*thinkkss* I can't think of anythingg! *sob* Nothing will work on youu brother. ; o ;

And sorry for the late reply! >o< *sob* When school comess, I have a ton of homework a-and other things. ;o; But now, 3 day weekend+no homeworkk! Yaay! *u* *plays LBP 2*
Oh and we got LBP 2 now! *sob* IT'S AMAZZING. *Q*

~Yoite~ said...

I know right? I will be in LBP2 if you want =w=

*mini Yoite looks up at the mention of cake* Nuuuu!! Don't be fooled by her!!! *snuggles it* >~<

LOL Awwwww, you no fun =w= *kira'd* XDDDD

I know what you mean. I was completed tied up with my exam and all, but now I am finally freeeeeeeee!! Until the next exam that is >w>

What is your username in LBP2 by the way? o.0

Z e k i . said...

*nodnod* Oooh! I-I'll try to go on. >o<;;

Wah-;; Mini Yoite~! Lookie heree! Cakee with strawberries! *o* *drroool*-;; I even want it, soso you should get it before I eeat itt. @u@

Waaaah!? Wh-What were you expecting brother?! >//)o//<;;

*nodnod* Yaay! That's good. Being FREEE. *O* <3
And darn. @o@ xD

Ooh! I forgott it. *sobbluush* >o< I haven't played on the PS3 in a while soo-;; I'll check and give it to you! >u<

~Yoite~ said...

Okay >w> I am on right now XDDDD Mini Yoite is rescuing a wanna be girl thingy.... story... XD

OwO *mini Yoite struggles to get to cake* Nuuuu! I'll give you bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles >~< w-w-with chocolate brownies 8D *kira'd* XD

Yeah XDDD

>w> You do that....

Z e k i . said...

xDD! Waah mini Yoite is a mini heroo! ; u ; *tear* He's grown to bee a MAN! :'O <3 /smacked

xDDD Browniees?! *//o//* I-I want one! WHA-;; Wait mini Yoitee! I'll give you mini Miharruu! ;o;
xD

O-Okaii. .~. And my name is "ZekiDance12" on the PS3! xDD
ZekiiDancee WOOO! *O* *does the dance* ~(>u<)~

~Yoite~ said...

A... Man...? XDDDDD Mini Yoite was not very happy with me for that one XD

*struggles mores to get off embrace* Noooo! Nu, mini Yoite nuuu! Stay with me >~<

Oh yeah, sis. You know how to move it 8D *kira'd* XDDD

Z e k i . said...

A mann, yesh! *u* And awee. xDD

Waah. Minii Yoitee! ;o; Uhmuhmmmm. Okaii brother, you can keep mini Yoite! :'o

xDDD! Oh yesh! *moves itt* Zekii dancee~ ~(*o*~)

A-And brotherr! It was fun playing yesterdayy on LBP. xD <33
It's so hard to write on that thingg! >n< I'll probably have to get the USB keyboard thingyy. .~. <3 O-Ohh! Mini Yoitee doing the kiraa, SO CUTE. *O* <333 xD
We should go to a carameldansen level next time hopefully! xD >u<

~Yoite~ said...

83 Mini Yoite was able to finally eat cake. I took him to a chocolate mansion LOL He was very happy =w=

LOL I bet you would be very popular if you danced like that in gatherings =w= *kira'd* XDDDD

It was fun! Yeah, is kinda hard, but I get used to it XD
I love doing the Kira at the end of the levels, it was more fun when it had the zoom before XD
Oh yeah!!! I will need to find that level, but that would be fun XDDDD

Z e k i . said...

xDDD Caakee! *u* Yess, mini Yoite would like that. xD

Ohhoh! xD You know, I think I'll do that tomorrow. *u*/smacked

*nodnod* >u<
xDD Oh oh! Kiraaa. *u* *goes crazzyy* *SOB* Cuutteee! ;o; Next time I go on I'm going to eat Mini Yoitee! *o*/smackeddd
Yaaay! *claps* Then one of us record it? ;u; xD

~Yoite~ said...

You are going to eat Mini Yoite?!?!?! O_o *mini Yoite runs away scared* <w< Look what you have done!

I am sooo going to record that XDDDD

Oh, dance for your adoring public? Now that would be nice XDDDD Take video too <w<

Z e k i . said...

Oh nuuu! ;o; I'm sorryy mini Yoite!
I won't eattt you! >m<;; Well, I'll try. .x./smacked

Yaaayy! xDD *O* I can't waaiit. >u<

Yessh! Okaii I will! xD :DD
*practices*/SHOT

~Yoite~ said...

*sobs* Mini Yoite has left the building ._. *kira'd severly* LOL, he got stuck at Deathmoon, how funny >w> That is what you get for being in a Star Wars platform...

Yesh =w=+

Practice! Practice!! XD

Z e k i . said...

Awwee! Poor mini Yoitee! xD >n<;;
:'c

Yeaassh! *O* <3

Okaii GOSH! *falls over* . x .
xDD *shakkes itt* WOOH! ~(*o*)~ <33
*skips around throwing cookies and rose petalss* *O*)~ Dancee everyone, DANCE! ~(*c*)o The Zeekii Dance! >u<

~Yoite~ said...

Poor mini Yoite indeed! He got stuck in a romantic love scene next XD
He wanted to bad to kill himself... >w>

LOL I can almost see a song that says that "DANCE! DANCE! EVERYONE THE ZEEKII DANCE!!!" XDDDD

Z e k i . said...

Awwee! ;o; You giving him the mixed emotions treatment brother?! < n <;;
xDD

OMMGG! *O* Oh YESHH! Genius brother, you're a geniuuss! *CONTINUES PRACTICING* *O*)/ <33
Ooh and brother! *throws you a chocolate covered strawberry* Sankyouu! >u<

Brother, brother! Can you play LBP right now? ;u; A-And we go to the carameldansen level a-and you record it? Pwweeeeaassse! ;o; <3 *cling*

~Yoite~ said...

LOL Sorry it took me a while to answer, I have been busy cooking <w<
Don't ask...

Anyway, Yoite has been through a LOOOOT of stuff lately. He is getting scared of me XDDDD

Lets make a song! Oh yeah! =w=+ XDDDDD