Saturday, October 19, 2013

Crack Videos of Free!

I have been roaming around YouTube lately, seeing if there is anything interesting. I managed to come across very amusing videos of the anime series Free! After laughing my head off for hours, I decided to share some of those videos here! I don't think I will be posting ALL the videos, but pretty much those that I really, really liked.

Of course, they might damage some of your perception of the anime, but my perception of it is not that good to begin with. One of the cases is that now, whenever I see Rin walking towards the group, I will always hear the Shark theme song in the background.

Always.

I will never be able to take Rin seriously, now.

I hope you all enjoy them as much as I did! I have also posted some of the best lines of the videos, cause they are worth it! With my comments, of course, between parenthesis.

Enjoy!



(The best lines are Makoto's... The Freudian slips kill me in this video...)

"Good Morning, Makoto. Here, you can take this to your boyfriend."

*chuckles* He is not my boyfriend!" (You sound too happy, Makoto)

"Hee, you are not fooling anyone, dear." (YOU GOT THAT RIGHT!)

-0-

"Are you in here?"

"Don't come in."

"Okay, I'm coming in!" (LOOOOL)

-0-

"Ma'am? Haru is a guy."

"Yeah, you wouldn't have a crush on him otherwise!"

"Shut up!" (Hey, at least your classmates accept you as who you are...)


(They pretty much got down Haruka's inner thoughts throughout the whole show in one sentence...)

"Goddammit, I fucking love water."  (That's... deep. Pun intended.)

-0-

"Woawoawoa! What the hell, man?!"

"Dude, what?!"

"Why the hell are you bathing in your speedos, dude?!" (Amm, you went into his bathroom and are upset because he was in his bathing suit??? Were you expecting something else...?)

"Well, why the hell won't the makers of the show make me bathe like a normal person?!"

"Because the writers wanted to piss the fangirls off." (That or give the girls the perfect excuse to ogle Haruka's body while coming out of the bath. Just saying...)

"Oh. It's only natural then..."

-0-

"AND THE FANGIRLS GO CRAZY!!!" (THEY WENT CRAZY LIKE 30 MINUTES AGO!)


Water has never looked so sexy in my life. (You call it sexy. I call it druggy.)

-0-

"Oh... Oh...! OH...! Oh... You cock-tease..." (Amusing, as I thought the exact same thing when I saw it the first time...)
-0-

Underwear, guys. It's called underwear. That's what people wear on the trousers. (Underwear does not exists int that universe, I swear.)

-0-

Yeah, I don't think is just their names that are feminine. (I don't know. Have you SEEN their bodies...?)
-0-

No! NO! Don't say the magic "P" word!

... That is pool, guys. (Unless we are talking about Rin, cause then he would be talking about his "sight." And we all know what  THAT is...)


Have a good laugh, and enjoy the weekend!

Ja ne

No comments: