Monday, October 14, 2013

Free! Episode 4

Hello everyone! Despise me being filled with exams for the next couple of days, I still had the chance to make the review for Episode 4 of Free! Kinda inspirational, but mostly hilarious in its way. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

....

You know, once again, this anime got to the point that I am more amazed that Haruka doesn't have a designed Monday's, Tuesday's, Wednesday's (and so on) suit, rather than he has a particularly hard time trying to decide which one to wear.

Haruka... Do you even own underwear?

My reaction to this scene:

Awww... The kitty is so cute.

AWWWW OMG HE IS ADORABLE!!!! *melts*
Play with me too Mako-chan! I'll gladly be your pus-Ow! No need to slap me so hard, Yoite. I was kidding...!

... Or was I? 8P

I am NOT going to put all the camera angles that this episode subjects us to, but what is with these angles, man?!?!?!

It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong! Egh! Oh no, not again! Anything but the pelvis! ANYTHING BUT THE PELVIS!

NO! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!

This scene made me feel like it was saying this:

HA! You thought it was getting serious, right? WELL, YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

I still can't blame her for her reactions. Best decision she has ever made in her life, I bet.

 Just HOW does he do that???? Doesn't it take a particular set of skills to be swimming and yet remain underwater?

 
I am noticing that this Kohai is kinda screaming something like...

"PAY ATTENTION TO ME RIN-SENPAI!!!!"

Yeah, something like that. Maybe a tattoo would be more efficient.

Their bodies? THEIR BODIES? Have you SEEN their bodies?! They are ripped!!!

I would never have guessed that they haven't swam for years with those bods! EVER! Just HOW do they have to look in this anime for someone to be able to tell that they have been exercising? @.@

The things we do for love, right? Rei-chan?

I'm getting the sense (and all those who have finished the series, would know if I am right or not), that is not that she is busy, but that she is totally avoiding anything to do with swimming suits....

SHE WAS A MODEL!!!

.... Nah.

Hint, Nagisa-san, big BIG hint.

 LOL, a girl getting bored shopping. Muscles can only inspire you so much...

No! NO! NO...! Don't you DARE kiss him! You screwed up your chance five years ago. No Haru-chan for you!

Meh... Because Rin-chan is a completely angsty-emoish-blegh kind of person, this shipping has totally sank for me.

The potential is there, but it's just meh... As far as I can see. But what other fangirls see is completely different, I have been shown...


From what I have read, Rin is supposed to say baby. But it kinda sounds like he is saying boobie... With an anime as cracky as this, of course you would do abridged versions with even more crack! OBVIOUS!

Rei-chan.... With those amazing underwater skills, maybe you should try synchronized swimming rather than, you know... Swimming. It would be more beautiful, no?

I'm begging to think, Haruka, that you ONLY know free...

PFFFF! Haruka, trying to cheer Rei-chan up, he ended up being depressed along with him! Oh! I can almost see the mushrooms!!!

You forgot to bring Mako-chan with you. I bet he would have gotten a better representation of your words, than even you would.

And that is all I have for today! The fun is just beginning! Yay! I'm so excited!!!

Hope you all have a great week!
Ja ne!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god! the video, what was that?! i can't stop laughing it hurts.
have you seen season 2 eternal summer? maan, the ending especially Rin's scene made me thing 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIN?!'