Monday, October 7, 2013

Free! Episode 3

... Am... Em... Me sorry? Yeah, yeah. I know I have said before bla bla bla, but I am trying my best here! I am back finally with the review of Episode 3 of Free! Great, great episode (if you like to laugh of course...).

What a great way to try to convince someone to do something. I will try it sometime during school. But I shall try a more effective way by headbutting them on their face!

Nagisa can be so cute sometimes...

Harukaaaaaa! You are not helping me here! I try to take your character serious, but you make it so darn difficult! Why?!?!?!?! DX

What? His Name? That's is your reason?!

But of course! Not only does he has a girly name, but we also need a new comic relief as Haruka can't remain in that position throughout the season as a main character.

Plus... He is in the opening and ending.

Yup, another perfectly good reason why Rei-chan needs to change to the swim team. This group is full of perfectly good reasons for everything. Right, Haruka?

Sooooooomeoneeeeee has a cruuuuuuush...

That sounds great! Let's do it! And then we invite your team for a join practice! Pfff (sorry, I just had to). And she says she didn't use her attractiveness to get this favor... Anybody can tell he has the hots for Rin's little sis XD

Gotta give it to Nagisa. At least he is honest. 

Embrace your girly name by joining our team full of boys with girly names! I wonder what were the parents thinking by doing this. Specially Rin and Gou's parents. They gave the girl a boy's name and the boy a girl's name. They must had a twisted sense of humor...

I don't like repeating myself but SOOOOOOMEONEEEE HAS A CRUUUUUUUUUSH!

I really don't have anything to say to this except...

Her face! ROFL! She is so funny. I will make a yaoi girl out of you, Kou-chan.

And the transition starts where Rei becomes the comic relief of the series! Poor, poor Rei-chan...

Great advice, Haruka! Scare the poor thing before taking into the water, why don't you. Do you really care about getting a new member into the team? Seriously?

Kinda surprising that it took them SEVERAL SECONDS before they realized that he wasn't coming back up... *sigh*

What the effff Rei-chan? I really think there is something in that water that messes people's head. I am never going into a pool ever again.

Again, WHAT THE EFFF REI-CHAN?!?!?! Now are you totally embracing your destiny as a comic relief? Nuuuuuuuuuu! We have lost another one.

That is all I have for today. It will probably take a couple of more episodes before the really interesting stuff comes up. I really liked the series, but I was not so happy with the ending per se. Well, I shall talk about it when I get there.

Hope you all have a great day!
Ja ne

No comments: