Sunday, November 13, 2011

I am back! And some Sebastian cosplay pictures

So, sorry for the disappearance for a couple of weeks. They have been very hectic weeks, full of stress, screams, threats, and all that fun stuff...

Okay the real thing is that I had my hands full because for Halloween. Helping a friend finish the final details of her Alice costume, doing the petticoat, the bow with skull at the back, helping her find the stockings, etc, etc.

Then on Halloween, at the "Fall Fest" (I hate how they never call them Halloween parties anymore, because it's not "Politically correct" BS I tell ya...) my dear neighbors were nice enough to volunteer me to do the face painting for the kids. So I spend the WHOLE time painting faces of the kids there. And some weird requested at that. There was one girl who wanted a high heel shoe on her face. Another one who wanted like smeared mascara running down her cheeks. Then some boys wanted zombies, and vampires, and who the heck they think I am?! Michelangelo? Pffff...

With all this finally out of the way, I was informed that I had a exam scheduled with only two weeks to prepare for it. Of course I panicked, and started studying like crazy. Some people were nice enough to tell me not to worry too much about it, because nobody passes at the first try anyway. How encouraging, right? But my mind was set up, and I wanted to have that exam out of the way on the first try. I pretty much beat myself with studying for this one. I was a total wreck by the time the exam came, but I PASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED! I was so happy, I couldn't stop smiling the whole day (my cheeks still hurt from that, ouch...). My family gave me some money as a reward for passing this test, and what did I do?

TO THE ANIME SHOP!

I asked a friend to take me there, because I wanted to buy some mangas and novels as congratulations to me. I was browsing through the bookshelf, when we come up to the 'yaoi section,' and all the books are covered in plastic.

I point it out, saying. "Look. Now all the books are in plastic covers."

"You know what that means." My friends says, looking at some shirts and stuff.

Smirk. "Yes..."

Then this girl, who was right next to me, looks at me and says. "Have you ever watched Hentai?"

"No." I answered. Because it was true, I never really watched heterosexual hentai at least...

But she seems to have gotten that too, because then she said. "Or any kind of hentai... It is pretty funny, because on the scenes they-"

"YES." I interrupt, amazed that this stranger would start talking about hentai out lout like that. "They are pretty funny. Pretty funny indeed." I was NOT going to start discussing sex scenes with my friend right next to me. What the heck was this girl thinking...? I know I was somewhat rude, but COME ON! Did I look like I wanted to say what I have seen?! It is one of those things that you know you have done it, but you never say exactly what is this that you have done (XD). I rapidly went to see the other merchandise, waiting for the girl to leave. So I could go back and browse at better leisure the titles of the books.

It is still embarrassing to think about it today....

Now that I had the time, I can finally take and post pictures of my Sebastian cosplay! I had a somewhat rude encounter with my family today, so I was not in such a good mood taking pictures. But hopefully they are okay... The lighting was not as good either, so I don't look as pale as I hoped. Not that I can look that pale unfortunately... Unless I bleached my skin or something *shivers*.

Here they are! Though I still don't think I do a good Sebastian, but whatever...


The typical ninja silverware attack! XD Somehow I wish I had a bigger knives... More fun that way I suppose.


I think I will need to rearrange the wig to be a little bit shorter. It seems to be too long to be for Sebastian cosplay. For Yoite too, but it's easier to hide it with the cap. 


Here is me looking at my pocket-watch. Yes, it is the Phantomhive pocket-watch. A friend got it for me as a Christmas present *grins*.


Like I said before, I was not entirely too happy at the moment, or else I would have made the expression a little diabolical or something. Like the smirk that Sebastian usually does... Yeah...


And final picture! I actually had more, but they are not really good. Okay fine, I never ever, ever, will like my pictures, but I did promise...

That is all for today! I am working right now on the next chapter of my fanfic, so hopefully it will be coming up pretty soon. Finally, with the little free time I have for now, I can also work on the translation and editing of the final chapters of Nabari too. Yaaaay!

Have a great day!

Ja ne!

38 comments:

Nabari-Miharu said...

Yaaaaay! :D You passed~!
FFFFFFF-LUCKY YOU GOT TO GO TO THE MAGICAL STORE!!!! XD Yeah they're wrapping all the yaoi books now XD...yet for some reason they never wrap yuri...? CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!!! XDDD
You make an epic Sebastian oAo Dude, isn't it weird that my cosplay group is having me do Ciel? :'D
Oh yeah sorry I've been kinda dead too XD Art class is so crazy @~@

~Yoite~ said...

Yaaaaaay! 8DDDD

Yesh, it is a magical store oh yeah =w= I know right? How unfair is that!.... Although I must admit I haven't seen Yuri manga at the store XDDDD
CONSPIRACY!!!!

Oh, cool! Picture! Picture! 8D Are you all making a theme or something? Now, that would be awesome!!!

Yeah! What's up with that?! You have been more dead than I have! 8D *kira'd* XDDDDD

Z e k i . said...

Welcomee back to you're blog brotherr! >u< xD
Andd omggg-;; Ish paaapaa! *//~//*
Waah, brotherr, your cosplay of Sebastian is epiiccc. *o* <333

xDDD Zeenniii! *wavees*
Waahh-;;xDD Wh-What are you two talking abouttt? Y-Yaoii manga? o//~//o;; Seee, I neverr got to see the plastic covered yaoi manga beforree! >//n//< O-Or yuri. .//~//.

~Yoite~ said...

LOL Thank you sis. I really doubt I do a good Sebastian, but thank you XD

Just buy one at B&N or something, and you will see how they all come up in plastic covers >w>
XD

Nabari-Miharu said...

@Yoite: I don't have it finished yet....*still need the jacket* Okay what do you mean by theme? 8D
pfffff, well then XD *huggles*
B&N doesn't even have yaoi manga XD
@Zeki: *waves*

~Yoite~ said...

Like, you know... The mangaka did the school theme, the indian theme, the rock band theme. Those XDDD

Of course they do! They just sell it online =w= You can find also yaoi novels in B&N online too *w* *huggles* XDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

Ooooh XD No we're not doing that...I WISH WE COULD THOUGH!!! XD
They don't sell them in the store though =w=

Z e k i . said...

Awwe, they don'tt have yaoi in B&N? >o<
I-It's not like I wanted to buy one. .//)~//<..

And waaah! Zenii goo cosplayy as mamaa! *u* *cheers* xD <3

~Yoite~ said...

@Nabari-Miharu: Of course nooooooooot, but online they do 83
>w> Shucks though, because Borders did sell them at the store...

@Zeki: As I saaaaaaaaaaaid, they do but online. ONLINE! XDDDD
Yaaaay! Pictures! Pictures! XDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

Pffff XD Riiiight <u<
I will XD

~Yoite~ said...

DON'T FORGET THE PICTURES!!! XDDDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

I KNOW DAMMIT!!! XD I'll send you both pics when I get the jacket

~Yoite~ said...

PICTU- Ah, okay! 83 I will be waiting patiently here for when you get your jacket *kira'd*

>w> WHEN, do you get your jacket? 8D *kira'd again*

Z e k i . said...

xDD Brotherr wants his PICTURESS! *O*
And me too, me too. :D xDD
*sits next to brother waitingg* *u*
Picturrreess!/smacked

Nabari-Miharu said...

xDDD You guys suck! *kira'd*
I'm not too sure when I get the jacket o-o...*also remembers that I need the eyepatch and wig* I'll probably get them around Christmas time XD

~Yoite~ said...

.... DAMMIT NUUUUUUUUUU! *falls on knees for a more dramatic effect* UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Okay, I don't know where that came from >w> *kira'd*

XDDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

You lost the game Yoite! 8D *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

DAMMIT! NOT AGAIN!!! DX Why you-! *sobs* Megh, blegh, me bored 8D *kira'd* can you tell? XDDD

Z e k i . said...

FFF-;; N-NOOOOOOO! ;//O//;
Waaaiiiii Zeniiii?!/smackked off a chair/ @~@
>m<

xDD Poorr brotherr! I CAN STILL WAIT! ;O;
xD

~Yoite~ said...

It is a wonder how my sis can smack herself out of the chair >w>

I CAN'T! I WANT PICTURES NAAAAOOOO! XDDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

@Zeki: XD Now we know who the patient one is~
@Yoite: Yesh 83 *kira'd* I can tell XD
CALM YOUR HAT MAN!!!! *kira'd* XDDD

~Yoite~ said...

LOL 8D *kira'd*

My Hat? Okay *takes out cap and looks at it with a stern expression* Calm down!!! *kira'd to bloody bits*

XDDDDD

Z e k i . said...

xDD You twoo are sillyy~ @u@
xDDD/SMACKED
A-And brother, I didn't smack myself! Maii nekko seme snuggler smacked me because I was just tooo CUTE for him. @//u//@-;;/hides in a locker/
.~.

@Zeni: Yesssh! Seee, I am patient! ;o; <3

@Yoite: *shakess brother* C-Calm down brotherr! >o<;;! I'll give you cakee w-with strawberries if you be patienntt. *u* Strawbbeerrriess.

Nabari-Miharu said...

@Yoite: pfffff xDDDDD
@Zeki: Yes we are~ XD And yes you are XDDD

~Yoite~ said...

@Zeki: .... Did you say cake...? With strawberries on top? @w@!!!
Okay I'll be patient then =w= *goes all monk like*
XDDD

>w> My sis is more perverted than I thought if she is into S&M stuff....

@Miharu: Whaaaaaaaaat? 8D *kira'd* XDDDD
I had to do SOMETHING! It was getting to be too much DX
XD

Nabari-Miharu said...

@Yoite: *puts a plant on your head as you go monk*
Yes you did 8D *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

Oooooommmmmm =w= *not even disturbed by potted plant on his head* Omomomomomommmmmm.....
XDDDDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

xDDDDDDDD *watches as the plant grows* o.o *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

LOL
Omomomomom =w= *grows into a giant climby tree* Now I feel like Jack >w>
Ooooomomomomomom =w=
XD

Nabari-Miharu said...

o.o
xDDDDDD

~Yoite~ said...

Omomomomom =w= *grabs fruit from tree and eats it* oooooooomomomomomonomnomnomnom =w=

Nabari-Miharu said...

o.o *grabs one too and noms it*

Z e k i . said...

What in the world-;; <~<;; OMG HEY WAIT! :O The keyboardd WORKSS! Brotherr you're monk ommmoomm sounds WORKK! *O* Keep doing it! Maybe mai broken laptop will LIIVVEE! *U*;;
*falls over*

~Yoite~ said...

Okay!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOMOMOMOMOMOMOMO =w=+
Hey! My fruit is gone! *sobs* @~@

Nabari-Miharu said...

@Zeki: XDD Yaaayy~!
@Yoite: @~@ Nuuuuuu!!!! *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! Oh cake!!! omnomnomnomnomon =w=

Nabari-Miharu said...

xDDDD

~Yoite~ said...

*face covered in chocolate* Ish good 83
XDDDDD