Monday, November 21, 2011

*growls*

Wow, I must say. Wow.

Last week I was in a terrible mood for several misfortunes that happened to me. I was getting so pissed off, that by the weekend I was always in the defensive, and I pretty much growled at my family at one point. The expressions on their faces were hilarious...

Anyway, I finally managed to calm down. As payback now I have to arrange the whole place too for the visits we are having this weekend. Not only THAT, but I also was obligated to cook some part of the meal for Thanksgiving. Blegh...

The good thing I am almost, ALMOST, done with my room! Took me two fricking years to finish, but I can now see the end line from here. It will be awesome. I was really excited, and told my family about it.

Me: Look, mama! I am almost done with my room *shows*

Mom: *sees me surrounded by books, mangas, dvds, pieces of cardboard and trash bags* Yes... I can see that.

Me: I did say almost...

Mom: You said that also two years ago.

Me: That was a different almost.

Mom: ...

Me: ... Now I mean it.

Now my family had the brilliant idea of, instead of buying gifts for everyone, making a secret santa exchange. That way we can buy a really nice gift to one person instead of several small things to all. For the presents, they asked us to put a wishlist that everybody could access, that way you would know what to buy to the person you drew from the exchange. I thought it was brilliant, and of course first thing I put is a videogame. Of course, first thing they say is that I should put something more worthy. My answer was to put a second videogame that was worth more money.

Let it not be said that I do not listen to them.

You would imagine my surprise that the videogame I have been waiting for months, actually came out last year? WHERE AM I LIVING?! I knew I was in my whole little world out there like Malice, but I didn't think I was THAT bad! Oh well, now that I have found the truth, I'M GONNA GET IT.

Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommendable. One of the most epic ps games ever.



And because misery loves company.... Suffer...



Is it me, or is Rebecca in this video too?

Ja ne

4 comments:

Nabari-Miharu said...

D: That sucks, I wish I could've seen their faces though XD Yeah you're not alone on cooking ._. *has to cook potates and fish*
Wooooooooo!!! 8D
I already saw that video o-o

~Yoite~ said...

lol the only reason why I didn't feel bad enough is because I was laughing at their expressions XDDDD
kinda surprising that they didn't react more harshly o.0

lol, but you luuuuuuuuurv cooking, remember? >w>

XD I only found out about after reading an article about it. Worst commercial ever made out of worst song ever. I was like, "I gotta watch that" owo

Nabari-Miharu said...

Wow o.o
Fish is not easy to make!!! D8 *kira'd* I'm just lazy XD
pfffff- I saw it on tv ._. and heard it on the radio Dx *never listening to the radio ever agaaaain, plugs in iPod* =w=

~Yoite~ said...

Oh yeah! Fiiish w> Never cook fish again!
XD

lol, the radio too?! Oh well, no surprise there. With the crap that you usually hear in the radio.... *always listening to ipod* XDDDDD