Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh wow! Tumbler!

I wanted to make a last post before the month was over. Just to add the number of posts per month. I don't know why I do that, but for some reason it upsets me whenever I have only 5 posts per month.

I wanted to posts a winter holiday theme for my blog for this coming Christmas. I am trying to keep it as updated as I can, and also decorate it as holidays come and go. While I was surfing for some images to see how to put my headliner, I find a Nabari no Ou tumbler!

No, it was not made by me. I wouldn't go so low as to promote myself... Er... Maybe...

But it's so cool! They have some images that I have already, and some new images that are really worth looking at. Of course seeing that this is tumbler, you will only find images on this blog. But I love to know that someone out there thinks the same way I do. Nabari is awesome *thumbs up.*

Oh, and do not forget to put your cursor on Yoite button. Round round round round... Yay!

Enjoy!

Nabari no Ou

No comments: