Sunday, November 27, 2011

... Se... Sebastian?

I wasn't really planning on writing anything this weekend. I was a lazy sod who did nothing but read, and read, and read some more. It was glorious.

Anyway, imagine my surprise when I was coming across some new manga in MangaFox, and see this interesting tale called "Cucumber Sandwish." It's starts pretty good, with a little touch of incest here and there, when WHAM! I see THIS!


What the f.... Sebastian?! What the HECK are YOU doing in this manga?!?!?! Okay, so the mangakas styles are not exactly the same, but come on... Who wouldn't think this when they see this image, and is familiar with Black Butler...?

Yoite! Turns out that your hairstyle is more popular than you thought. Aww, don't be shy and look away...

I couldn't get over this. And the more and more this character appearing with THIS face...


Oh, and NOW you are telling me this character also is good at making tea... Great.... Despise this, the plot is still somewhat original.... Somewhat... 


AAAAHHHH! Is Sebastian, I can't get over this!!!!!! o_O 

WHAT IS NEXT? SEBASTIAN AS AN UNDERTAKER TRYING TO SAVE THE WORLD?

Turns out that my next manga it is a about undertakers trying to save over the world. Kind of weird, is like seeing a cross-over of Black Butler and Monochrome Factor, all in one. Creepy.


But you, my friend, are just a copy cat. 

Anyway, that is all I had to say! I really had to get it off my mind. I still can't get over it...

Have a great week!

Ja ne

6 comments:

Z e k i . said...

Ohmygoodness! ISH PAPA! Papa, get out of that manga! You don't beloong thereee! :'o Go to you're shotaa, Cielie! >u< xDD

Oh right! Long time no talk brother. ; o < *huggglleeGLOMPSS* xD
Brotherr, I missed youu. >o< School is trying to break our siblinghood! :o *smacked* . )n <;;
But that person really looks like papa. @o@ Woaah. xD

~Yoite~ said...

IKR? More like Papa got tired of the bishy Mama and decided to look for another uke shota =w= *kira'd* XDDD
DON'T TELL MAMA I SAID THAT! XD

Hello sis! Miss ya! How is school doing? Getting ready for holiday vacations? I know I am XD

Z e k i . said...

Mhm! Waaahh, ooooh BROTHER! u< Miss youu tooo. And school is great! Just that we're starting track and field in P.E. *nod* ; o < It suckss! *kicks it* xD
But other than that, it's fun. >u<
And yeeessh! Wooooh! Holiday vacationn come already! @o@ xD
And ever since my brother(real one. xDD ) watched NnO and brother's kiraa, he keeps bugging me in the car going like, "KIRRAAAA! *POINTS AT ME* KIIRAAA! :U BLAAAHH! ". *smacked* xDDD He won't stoopp it! ; o ; </33 xDD

~Yoite~ said...

LOL That is always fun. My way around that was to faint... A lot... <w<

Awww how adorable. Can you see the love he has for you? XDDDDDD

Z e k i . said...

Ish not fun. > )^( < *puffycheeks*
xDDD OMG, brother. >o>;; Can I do that too brother? *o* *brother is a role-model for little Zeki* I shall wobble and faint! *u*)o Yeah that's good. *u* *smacked to my grave* ;o;

Ish not adorable! ;o; xDD Ohh yeah sure. @ n @ Wait-;; That means brother wuvs his little sis if he does the kira at mee? *o* GOSH. I can tell that I ate too much leftover chocolate from Halloween. (/)^(\)
x n x I don't even. @u@

~Yoite~ said...

It worked for me XD for a while at least. The other times I just didn't appear at the event LOL
I guess pretty soon everybody found out that I just DO NOT LIKE SPORTS XDDDDD

It means that he loves you so much he is giving a little of himself to you..... LOL now, that is twisted w> I cannot relate. Nope, not at ALL.

Oh! Check the posts before this. I have something there for you.... =w=