Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Kind of Person I Am

I am the kind of person who would respond to a question with, "I want to be a penguin when I grow up. A gay penguin."

I am the kind of person who would dress up all Goth like, and ask for milk in a fast food restaurant.

I am the kind of person who can't ever, ever, get the he/she right in English.

I am the kind of person who, with enough sugar in the blood at three in the morning, would start knocking down boxes at supermarkets while running away ninja style.

I am the kind of person who "doesn't care so much about what you'd expect a normal person to care about." Quote unquote. I still don't know what they mean with that...

I am the kind of person who would study hard with the belief that it will lead me down the road of true evil. Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. So study hard, and be evil!

I am the kind of person that would study art knowing that is much more important than say... Engineering. Right.

I am the kind of person who, when it really matters, says nothing at all.

I am the kind of person who prefers to watch comedy rather than drama. If you want drama, go and watch the news.

I am the kind of person who would only dance when the smoke detector goes off.

I am the kind of person who cannot understand how women are able to spend hundreds of dollars on shoes, but it's perfectly capable of spending hundreds on books.

I am the kind of person who would rather drink coke than beer.

I am the kind of person who would rather drink coke than wine.

I am the kind of person who would rather drink coke than water.

I am the kind of person who gets more excited at the notion of new anime DVDs than a brand new car.

I am the kind of person who almost burns down the house... Three times... And hasn't been found out.

I am the kind of person who prefers to be referred as it.

I am the kind of person who would sacrifice food money for books.

I am the kind of person who, when heating cookies in the microwave make the the entire dorm go on smoke, would ask in front of the police officers if the cookies are okay.

I am the kind of person who hits bigger guys with books, but it's okay. They are chemistry/history books anyway.

I am the kind of person who seems to be the perfect victi-candidate for an interview whenever a gallery opens up.

I am the kind of person who would go through heaven and hell for a friend, but, unfortunately, excepts the same thing in return.

12 comments:

Nabari-Miharu said...

No your cookies are not okay ene *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

They were not my cookies, but.... NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! WHY! Life is so unfair!!! T^T *does CPR on the cookies* *kira'd* XDDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

xDDDDD
JOIN THE PENGUIN ARMYYYYY!!!! *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

lol THERE IS A PENGUIN ARMY? o_O
Wait >w> Are you the recruiter of the penguin army or what? XDDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

Of coarse there's one 8D
Wait...what have you heard?

~Yoite~ said...

Oh COOL!
Ooohhh... You know... This and that <w< Walls have ears 8D

Nabari-Miharu said...

Ikr! 8D
o-o.......YOU HEARD NOTHIIIIING!!!!

~Yoite~ said...

I KNOW IT AAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!! *kira'd* XDDDDD
Confess! It was YOU!!!!! lol, what? XD

Nabari-Miharu said...

YES YOU DOOOOOOOO!!!! *kira'd* XDDD
Sssssssssssssh!! o-o Stop telling my secrets to the world!!! *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

MUWHAHAHAHA.... ha... XD
NO! I am done keeping secrets! The world deserves to KNOOOOOW WHAT YOU DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!!! *kira'd*

Nabari-Miharu said...

XD
NOOOOOOOO!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT SECRET IIIIIIS!!! OAO *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

I DON'T CARE! THE TRUTH MUST COME ALL FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES!!!*roars* 8D *kira'd* XDDD