Friday, June 26, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 1

Don't tell me that you are actually going through the anime... again?

Yes, I am indeed. The more I see it, there more that some scenes of the anime attract my attention, and I felt like sharing some of them with you (at least it gives me something else to do while I watch it). So I will be putting some screenshots of each episode here along with my thoughts of it, some funny, some not (I really don't think that I am funny).

Here I say that I hold no property over the anime of Nabari no Ou, and neither I am making money out of this. Now with that out of the way... let's start!

The Matrix anyone? I was really expecting Neo to appear at one point.

I was actually very sorry he missed...

With this, I also see no need for Miharu to learn ninjutsu. Maybe, if he did, he WOULDN'T have missed.

A simple knock to the head would have sufficed ya know...

Miharu: but... Kouichi... I didn't steal your girlfriend...

Kouichi: this goes for all the man who are not as cute and tiny as you!

How did he write it so well? I don't know. Besides, how will he hide that from people? Simple words were enough

Miharu: I would have taken your word you know.

Tobari: I feel this way is more dramatic.

Miharu: ...

Tobari: now I'm about to kneel.

*squeals* you all know why...

Yukimi, having all the lights off while watching the computer is bad for you!

No comments: