Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 4

These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #4!

Have to give it to Yoite. He has manners... He might have killed A LOT of people, but at least says goodbye when he is about to leave.

Okay, I couldn't let this episode pass without saying this. Her clothes just bother me a WHOLE LOT. I fret the whole time thinking that it might fall at some point, because it is practically impossible keep it in place.

GET DESCENT CLOTHES WOMAN!

This is something I didn't get. Observe this scene carefully.

Where were this whole group of Ninjas when Fuuma was under attack? I mean did they ALL decided to leave with the leader? So much for security...

Two words: creepy pervert...

I cannot blame Yoite here. He HAD to correct the wrong assumptions of the delivery man. I could almost see how the conversation would have gone.

Yukimi: Yoite! Stop it! Do not use Kira for useless reasons!

Yoite: Sorry, but I'm neither cute nor a boy...

Yukimi: ... Oh my god, don't tell me you are a girl?!

Yoite: ...

Fans: BISHOUNEN ANDROGYNY!

This is something I also do not get. In a lot of animes, when they are about to read a book, they open it in the MIDDLE. What's make them think that they story actually starts on the middle of it, instead of on the first page?

Thobari: Rokujou, you won't understand the history if you don't start from the beginning.

Miharu: I'm not going to read it. I'm looking for the illustrations, and later make assumptions of what it could be about.

Kouichi: ... well... saves time I guess.

No comments: