Friday, June 26, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 3

The screenshots and the anime do not belong to me. Nor am I making money out of this.

Now, to episode #3! This episode was actually kind of serious, so unfortunately there won't be many screenshots.

I see Miharu is going at "full power" again. I certainly wonder how none of the ninjutsus touched him. At least we know that basketball serves for something...

There was only one thing that was going through my mind here.

"I believe I can fly."

Yes Miharu, we all know what you are thinking...

Miharu: bishounen.

Fans: oh yeah...

Explain to me this here. Did those ninjutsus just come out of his back-pocket? I guess it would be more shocking if they came out of his front-pocket, but it would still be dangerous! Didn't you parents never tell you to not have anything sharp in your pants?

A nekomata (demon cat) yay!! I bet Fuuma-dono plays Shin Megami Tensei on his spare time.

No comments: