Monday, June 29, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 7


These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #7!

P.S. I want her POWERS!


I found it so funny to actually see the personalization of this face
XD

Never seen it before, *sees it again in Koutetsu Sangokushi*
... dang you!!!


I actually believe that this scene speaks for itself, but...

Thobari: ...

Miharu: ...

Thobari: hey! if you didn't want to talk, then why did you follow me here?

Miharu: it didn't occur to me anything to say.

Thobari: ...

Miharu: no wait, I do have something to say. Cigarettes are bad for you. Good night.

Bad sensei! What kind of example are you showing?


I soooo know Miharu is going to regret his words. I did in the next episode. Never seen a sensei so NAIVE and STUPID.

Miharu: yes, yes. I know I will regret it.

Me: but, but. Then he will hesitate, and Kouichi will...

Miharu: yes, I know.

Me: a-and then he will try stop... and Kouichi will...

Miharu: YES, I KNOW.

I never realized that the one who suffers the most is Kouichi for Thobari's naivety.

Kouichi: ... don't remind me.


This guy reads too many romance novels, but unto the point... Imagine the embarrassment! The blackmail material! The possibilities! I WANT HER POWER!


Hands off! That is Yoite's property.

Yoite: no, he isn't.

Me: *pats head* that's because you don't realize it yet.

Yoite: realize what?

Me: ... *sigh*


Eyes on the prize, Miharu. Eyes on the prize XD

No comments: