Monday, June 29, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 6


These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #6!


I bet here is a very good scene where all sorts "possibilities" went through our (specially fangirls) minds. It would be a sin to let this scene pass.

Yoite: "So if someone ask you to do something, you do it without care, because it has nothing to do with you?"

Miharu: I know exactly what you are going to ask me...

Yoire:...y-you do...?

Miharu: yes... there is only one thing that I want to ask in return though.

Yoite: ... okay?

Miharu: ... just that... please be gentle with me...

Yoite: er... no, is not that.

Fangirls: ...dang...


You DARE interrupt! It didn't even surprise me that Yoite didn't salute him. I wanted to kill this guy so much for that, but Yoite did the job for me XD


I know I mentioned that the drawing style didn't bother me so much anymore, but COME ON! See Yoite's hand? How can it just grab Miharu's neck like that? It's like anatomically impossible! Dangit, it bother me a whole lot!


And here is where everything started to become more interesting...

Miharu: will I see you again?

Yoite: ... you are not... developing any kind of Stockholm syndrome are you?

Miharu: WILL I see you again?

Yoite: ... em... yes, definitely.

Miharu: good.

Yoite: ...


This is one of the most adorable Yoite's moments (for me). He might have kidnapped Miharu from his house, threatened him with his friend's lives, kill some guy in front of him, but also walks him back to this house like a proper gentleman. HOW NICE!

Grandma: are? Miharu is that you?

Miharu: hello, I'm back.

Grandma: I wasn't expecting you back so soon. Who was that guy with you?

Miharu: ah, just my new boyfriend. He was just walking me back.

Grandma: congratulations Miharu! I knew you had it in you!

Miharu: yes, the "thing in me" definitely made it possible.

-----

Yoite: dang... down the stairs now I go...


I guess this is another comic relief starting Kumohira sensei. I just felt like he was a big crying baby...

Thobari: ROKUJOU!!!

Miharu: Kumohira sensei, please don't touch me.

Thobari: I was so worried! LET ME HUG YOU! Oh Rokujou!

Miharu: no, thank you sensei. My heart already belongs to Yoite.

Fangirls: as it should be.


DANGIT YUKIMI! JUST GIVE YOITE A HUG! Anybody's heart would break at this sight! 

No comments: