Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 12

These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #12! One of my favorite ones!

Okay correct me if I'm wrong. Isn't Miharu supposed to go to school? And here his grandmom/aunt is letting him skip? What the craaaaaap. I was never allowed that privilege! AND he is allowed to go wherever he wants to! He doesn't have it bad, does he? T^T

I want to learn how to do THAT. That way I won't EVER need a car XD

This scene practically speaks for itself... yet... what? no kiss? Shame on youuuuu!!!

Miharu: Not for lack of trying.

Yoite: ... what?

Miharu: Nothing.

This is where Miharu makes Yoite promise that he won't die until he disappears (sounds weird right? XD). I bet he will regret having made that promise.

Yoite: It doesn't look hard to keep.

Me: Oh you say that now! Just you wait.

OMG! Look at him! He cries! Yukimi! Shame on you for making Yoite cry!

Me: Fangirls! Attack Yukimi!

Fangirls: DIE!!!!

Yukimi: AAAAAHHH!!!!!

I have mentioned before that with the way Miharu is slowly starting to behave, Yoite would freak out. Well, he freaked out here XD

Yoite: Why did you follow me here?

Miharu: To grant your wish.

Yoite: You are supposed to stay in Banten!

Miharu: I want to be with you. I need to be with you.

Yoite: ... You are starting to worry me.

Miharu: Yoite, Yoite, Yoite, Yoite...

Yoite: ...

AND here is exactly one of the reasons why I said that promise would bee hard to keep. Here Yoite promises that he will try to be alive, and in the same day a car crash! Nice going Raikou! You kill Yoite, and I will send the fangirls after you too!

I wish I could have seen in what position they ended up after the fall. Imagine?

Miharu: Well, he ended up on top of me.

Me: AND? O_O

Miharu: We had to stay like that until we got help.

Me: Was it face to face or spoon position? O_____O

Miharu: ... Face to face?

Me: *dies*

No comments: