Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 15

These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #15! MORE Miharu and Yoite yaaaaaay!!!

Here is one of the scenes where I think Miharu only has Yoite in his mind.

Miharu: Yoite, Yoite, Yoite, Yoite, Yoite...

Me: Yeah... Just like that...

Miharu: Yoite, Yoite, Yoite, Yoite...

Me: Err... *looks worriedly at Yoite*

Yoite: I am as scared as you.

LOOK! He is not bleeding anymore! Hooray for... For... For what exactly? Mistakes? o.O

This scream fit oh so perfectly the fourteen year old boy that I just couldn't pass the opportunity to point it out. I just found it so adorably cute!!!

During this time, I would also observe Thobari-sensei and laugh my head off...

Me: There he goes... And there he goes flying again...

Thobari: Agghhhh!!!

Me: And there he goes... And there he goes flying again...

Thobari: Agghhh.... Would you stop saying that?!

Me: Only if that stops you from going to Miharu.

Thobari: Never! I made a promise... Rokujou!

Me: And there he goes...

I don't know why, but I thought (if they had an opportunity to talk) this is how the conversation would have gone between Yoite and Thobari.

Thobari-sensei: Dang Yoite... What did you do to Miharu?

Miharu: Yoite, Yoite, Yoite, Yoite...

Yoite: Heck if I know...

Miharu: Yoite, Yoite, Yoite, Yoite...

Yoite: ... I'll keep pretending to be unconscious until we reach Iga. I'll feel safer there.

Always for the eyes! Every-time he gets hit, one of his eyes is hurt too. Dang you guys! You know how much it hurts there? >.<

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyy... Oh look! FEATHERS!

This was for me a big touche to Thobari-sensei. Deaf ears to stubborn words, and we all know that Thobari-kun is the epitome of stubbornness.

Thobari: No, I'm not.

Me: Yes, you are.

Thobari: No, I'm not.

Me: Yes, you are.

Thobari: No, I'm not.

Me: Don't make me go all Bugs Bunny on you.

Thobari: ... ?

No comments: