Saturday, July 4, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 14

These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #14! One of the greatest ones! A lot of Yoite and Miharu!

FRUSTRATING MOMENT NUMBER 3!!!!

What is he doing? These are the students that wanted to kill/harm them right? Miharu is out there trying hard NOT to get killed, and Thobari-sensei cares if these students are on the floor or against the wall? FRUSTRATING I TELL YOU.

Once again I ask, what kind of ninja of Nabari are you?

I just... Don't know what to say here... Merciless, they are.

It took me a while to actually get this (even after reading the manga). WAIT! She lost her ARM! O_O And here I thought it was just a piece of clothing. I was not understanding the shock of Yoite and Miharu in here XD

Big duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh here for me please.

And here Yoite is stabbed in the back. I guess he will start to understand why I say his second promise to Miharu will be so hard to keep.

Yoite: ...

Miharu: Notice how he starting to make me scream more.

Me: o_O Now that you mentioned, yeah...

Miharu: Yes, and not the way I want to.

Yoite: What do you mean?

Miharu: Nothing...

It's not very clear that Miharu is grabbing unto Yoite, but WE ALL KNOW IT RIGHT? Such a touching scene almost made me cry.

Kinda funny too that each of them where in their own little world XD

Very important here! It is the first time that Yoite started physical touch towards Miharu! ALL TAKE NOTE OF THAT!!

The love starts here I tell you!

Me: What a great way to start your romance, right? In the basement hiding from psycho girls out to kill you.

Miharu: If it had been up to me, it would have started in a bedroom.

Me: But Yoite doesn't have a bedroom...

Miharu: Bedroom, bathroom, living room, table, kitchen...

Me: Er...

Miharu: Cupboard, closet, attic, garage, Yukimi's car...

Me: Quite... Flexible aren't you...

FRUSTRATING MOMENT NUMBER 4!!!

This guy just told them that he is planning to kill his students, and use them as Daya materials. And sweet Thobari-sensei stopped Kouichi from doing unnecessary killing... Ending up with Kouichi being shot directly to his heart.

Kouichi: You know what? After thinking about it, I will join Kairoushuu. Just to get far faaaar away from sensei.

Me: It would be more productive to kill him. Unfortunately he has a fangirl's club, and they are more lethal than any other ninja weapon.

Kouichi: Kairoushuu it is...

No comments: