Thursday, July 2, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 13

These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #13!

... Slytherin? What are Slytherins doing there? OMG! Ninja Wizards! O_O

So he likes elder women right? It kinda proves my theory that he also had the hots for Miharu's mom. It would certainly explain why he so insisting on keeping his promise with Asahi.

I have seen this scene couple of times. I have read the manga version of this scene a couple of times. Yet, I have no idea what she meant here. No idea at all.

Notice how Yoite is the only one not turning to see her? Well, it would certainly have been uncomfortable from that point of view XD

Looking for ball-point pens. HILARIOUS!

After seeing the manga, I would have actually wished to see a little of the fight with the scarf here. It would have made this scene a lot more cute. Yoite would have blushed! T^T

Pink... Nightgown? Doesn't it remind you of a certain fire-wielder demon, fiance of a wimpy king? o_O

I know Yoite is perfect and all, but... In what kind of perspective would you see a finger like THAT?

No comments: