Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 16

These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #16! I mostly complain here, so bear with me.

This is where our beautiful ending of the series "Aru ga Mama" starts!!! ^0^

After reading the manga, I understand that here is where Miharu was supposed to find the scar on Yoite's neck. And well... where is it? They didn't bother to put that?!?!?!?

It has NOTHING to do with the scene, but for reason I got the impression that Yoite was drinking Arizona's Tea XD

Arizona's Tea brought to you by YOITE!! Yaaaaaay! Must go and buy a whole life supply now.

And yes... There is a need to go that far.

I know they are ninjas and they can defend themselves and all. But god for them having the guts to be outside in the city and using taxis!! T^T How scary!!

This gave me the impression that, maybe subconsciously, Hanabusa-san DID know where the kinjutsu was... I mean look where she is almost touching while thinking it!

Ah okay. They DIDN'T bother putting the scar scene, but they do put this! Everybody would be "what the crap..."! (I was, because I didn't read the manga before the anime). Here I thought they were stabbing him in the back or stomach or something! Or that it was a daily occurrence! EXPLAIN PROPERLY PEOPLE!!!!

I didn't get this. Supposedly the knitted scar reminded him of his mother (family) right? But the person that used it before was Yoite. Wouldn't it then smell like Yoite? Or does Yoite know reminds him of his mother? I don't get it... x_X

Quite the mama's boy neh?

Miharu: Why going that far? I just enjoy her embrace.

Me: I will present you this great friend of mine called Sigmund Freud, and his work called Psychosexual development.

Miharu: ...

Me: Must admit that it would explain the scarf scene...

No comments: