Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 18

These screenshots and the animation itself do not belong to me. I also do not make money out of this, so please keep that in mind. I also apologize for the spanish subtitles, but thats the only way I could find these episodes.

Now, unto episode #18!

Because this is like, maaaa favorite, I will have more pictures than usual muwhahahaha....

I don't know why some anime characters have this NEED of talking while looking somewhere else. Here I would be walking away thinking that he is talking to the wall or something. Why he would be talking to the wall? I don't know, but I do know that they are good listeners!

Once again a glimpse (oh so small) of Yoite's past. I had now idea why he was doing that when I first saw the series. I mean, I could think that he has a hickey there!

Miharu: What?!

And later on we see him walking and all, and we see NO SCAR! If you are going to show us this (Yoite touching his neck) might as well show the darn scar dangit! >.<

Miharu: He has a scar?!

Me: See what I'm talking about?

Oh! You can see the love here. His face broke my heart when they told him the news T^T

Miharu: He is dying!

Me: You... Kind of knew that already...

Miharu: Yes, but not so soon!

Me: You kind of... Knew that too...

This conversation for me was hilarious, I don't know why. I will try to put more or less how it was for me...

Raikou: I envy you.

Yoite: You know I'm dying right?

Raikou: Let me start my rant of angst. Angst, angst, angst...

Yoite: ... I'm kind of sick here...

Raikou: Angst, angst, angst, angst...

Yoite: And he's still doing it...

Raikou: You have such close connexion with Miharu... angst, angst, angst.

Yoite: I also threatened him to kill his friends too.

Raikou: I want Gau to wake up. Angst, angst, I would do anything for him, angst.

Yoite: Then use Daya. We have it.

Raikou: Ang- I couldn't use that taboo!

Yoite: Okay, I don't get you...

Raikou: I am not a shinigami like you!

Yoite: And here you were just saying that you envied me...

My God he dared hit him! Doesn't he see that Yoite is wearing hospital clothes? That he might be really sick? That he should be in bed instead? OMG, I cannot believe the nerve of some people.

AND! I cannot believe these people either! It's SNOWING outside, and you see this "guy" walking with practically nothing, and NO ONE tries to help him? He was BLEEDING too! What? Is that like usual in Japan? I am getting scared of going there o_O

Miharu is the only one to see the blood. Once again I wonder if it really is a common occurrence there. Blood on the streets. People freezing to death. Yeah, so very common...

Here is something I didn't get...

Yoite: Me neither. When did I promise to stay with you forever?

Miharu: Remember that we would disappear together? It was an implied promise that we shall be together... Forever...

Yoite: ...

Me: He has a point.

Miharu: Now you are mine...

Yoite: Next time I will be more specific in my threats...

No comments: