Friday, August 21, 2009

Abridged Nabari no Ou Videos

So... I found out through a community livejournal about abridged videos. I don't really know why I never came across them before, but now I am very thankful that I have...

They are... HILARIOUS!

I will be posting some of the links here, because I thought it would be a good idea to show it to you guys (besides, I can save the links this way and watch them ALL OVER AGAIN!). I will be posting some of my comments through here, and some warnings because... *cough* they are needed...

First of all, there is extreme swearing! So no people under 13 years old should watch them! I don't want to be blamed by introducing a lot of swearing words to younger people. Is bad to swear alright? (now with the brainwashing out of the way...)

I want to post the first one I found first. Its a Miharu/Yoite couple, so unless you don't like boy on boy action don't watch it. I would actually put a rating of 16+ years because of the sexual themes that are talked about here... (that we all fangirls wished actually happened in the anime... dangit)

Nabari no Ou - Abridged Episode 10


The flashback... THE FLASHBACK!!! XD

Yoite: ... Why am I the one wearing the dress?

Me: Well... for various reasons I suppose. One, you are bishounen. Two, you are not *exactly* a guy which takes us to number three. Three, you cannot be the top in... any... relationship...

Yoite: But I'm the tallest and the oldest.

Me: So? Doesn't apply anymore in yaoi couplings! Besides, admit that younger and shorter semes are more sexy *wink*

Yoite: ... *blushes*

This second link I also give the same warnings as the first one. It is Miharu/Yoite coupling, and has sexual themes.

Nabari no Ou episode 6 (Abridged dub)


Must admit that Yoite can convince people if he puts his heart into it. He oh so tempted Miharu with his proposition XP

Yoite: I don't have a sexy look.

Me: Are you kidding me? I bet you get everybody hard and bothered if you so much as glance at them. Right Miharu?

Miharu: Why do you think I started to follow him everywhere?

Me: See?

Yoite: ...

Me: Hey, I just remembered something. Do you really check Yoite's ass in that scene?

Miharu: ...

Yoite: ... Why are you not answering?

Me: So THAT'S where he was looking...

Miharu: Now I want to check if Yoite is a guy or a girl.

Me: LET ME HELP YOU! Oh... he flew away. NOW he flies away!

Miharu: Bummer...

This third link just contains a lot of potty mouth words. Nothing explicit or sexual like the first two. I just found it very funny and enjoyable to watch.

NnOA [Episode 1]


The second part!

NnOA [Episode 2] (UNCUT)


This last link might not be as funny as the others (and also might be extremely short), but I felt it was worth to put it anyway. This has no swearing or anything, so anybody can watch it. Kouichi's comment in there, I don't know why, made me laugh...

The crappiest nabari dub ever...[preview xD]


So, that is all for now. Keep making more people! Here you have at least one fan that will watch them all!

Thank you for reading. Ja ne!


4 comments:

Neva said...

*was randomly searching for MiharuxYoite M-rated fan fics when she found this*

>///<

I`m on of the creators (Marauder14) of the first and second one. 8D Lol I wrote the perverted scrip and did the voice for Miharu, Thobari-sensei and Raikou. Lolol some people actually like it? :D I`m glad. This makes me want to get FairyInBlack so we do a nother one - they are really fun to make :3 haha you gave it a 16+ years rating? XD and I`m 15 XD lol I`m such a perverted girl. 8D

Anyway, thank you so much! ^^ Makes me happy to see someone likes it!

The others are funny too XD I watched them over and over before I made an abridged dub myself. I wish people would make more stuff like this.

~Yoite~ said...

Well I am very glad that you found by blog! Makes my existence just a tiny bit more worth it.

Of course I liked it! I am just as crazy (if not more...) for anything related to Miharu and Yoite! I would totally loooooove if you would get together again and make another one! I would even help with the scripts! (by getting some ideas of my criticism to each episode, there are some funny created scenes there).

I actually found your video when you posted it the community of Nabari no Ou. And I liked it so much that I wanted to post it in my blog (therefore have permanent link to the video to watch over and over), and look for more!

Totally love your ideas ^.~

Thanks for posting! Here are dark-side cookies!

Neva said...

I`m glad I found this blog too ^^ I love your posts XD *was just reading how you reviewed every NnO episode * I think you`d make a great scrip writter! You have good sense of humor. I was laughing my ass off when I read what you wrote about NnO episodes XD actually I love every one of your posts. <3

So yeah if you`d have the time to help me with the scrip I`d be very happy :D

~Yoite~ said...

I would totally love to help you! (I have A LOT of free time...) Also feel free to use anything that you read from my posts as inspiration material or something. Hopefully I get to post the last episodes soon!

But please! please please please please make a new video! It would be so much fun! >.<