Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nabari No Ou Ep. 21

I am so sorry that it has taken this long to continue with the episodes! I had too much going on, and must admit I didn't have time to re-watch the episodes to come up with screenshots for my blog.

And had to watch Tactics again both in Japanese and English... in WIDESCREEN.

But now I am back! So here it is... Episode 21!

Remember that both screenshots and anime do not belong to me okay? And neither am I making money out of them... Just killing time while I get a job XD

Episode 21


I really really reaaaaally believe that this was not necessary. If anything it should be banned for violating my innocence. The only thing I could say is:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Uh look! Hakama! XD (yes, you can see I just saw Tactics)

OH MY GOD YOU DEMON! How dare you inflict on this poor woman the CHINESE WATER TORTURE! You should go to heeeeeell.

Common Sense: Is it really the Chinese Water Torture?

Me: Well, why else would she be in the bathroom? By the way, is a big bathroom o_O but there is no toilet! *gasp*

It touches my heart how Yukimi is always concerned about Yoite T^T
Too bad that you never showed it to him! He also doesn't make the BEST of the decisions, but he's filled with good intentions neh?

Too bad the road to HELL is filled with good intentions TOO.

Okay, everyone knows what happens on this scene right? Good. NOW I am showing what he was REALLY thinking...

Miharu: "Yoite... Where is Yoite? Damn... Now that I find myself in a free hotel room there is no Yoite to take advantage of the situation. And this bed is so soft too... Good for some... Damn, now I can't get up...

...

Oh yeah, and I hope Oba-san is okay too."

Yes, I'm a pervert. So sue me...

Okay, good. The right actions, but not the right intentions. The right situation would have been a tied up Yoite, in a hotel room, with no way out, and a Miharu IN IT.

Can't you people get ANYTHING right?

I didn't get this. Is she blind? Then why is she not acting as a blind person? Or is it that she can't open her eyes anymore? Or is it that the glass made her a cynical woman?

I DON'T GET IT!

This guy certainly took advantage of the situation. Do you see it guys? Where his left hand is? A little touchy touchy heh? You perv...

Common Sense: What? Only you are allowed to be a pervert?

Me: Damn right...

9 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

I think she's blind...not that I really care though...coz' I hate her so much (sometimes more than the guy!) I'll be glad to kill her off...heh~

Going to read the latest chapter of the manga now...^^

~Yoite~ said...

Oh! I also hate the witch. The many mean things that she says about Yoite throughout the whole anime (and manga). DIE YOU WOMAN!

Oh you do that! The last chapter its so aaaaggghhh!!

heijihatsutori said...

Lets' kill her!! haha~

Indeed!! I feel like banging my head to the laptop...huh~ Where do you usually read the manga? I always go to mangafox.com...

~Yoite~ said...

Uhh I'm totally on killin her *glares* specially after re-watching episode 23.

I also read it from manga fox, but I like... check it... everyday? XD I'm in this community that, when they start posting translations and the images, I quickly check daily manga fox for updates.

heijihatsutori said...

Well...that's normal...I check it daily too..haha! ^^ Not joining any community though...

~Yoite~ said...

You should! You can get the translations waaay before they post them in manga fox, and kind of get the idea of what is going to happen >.<

heijihatsutori said...

Really?? Wow! What's the name of the community then?

~Yoite~ said...

Is this one!

http://community.livejournal.com/nabari_no_ou

you should join ^_^

heijihatsutori said...

Thanks a lot!! ^^

*going off to check it out a.s.a.p*