Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funny Nabari no Ou AMV Links

I would like to dedicate this post to my beloved sketchbook that got lost on my trip to Cinncinnati. It is lost somewhere in the limbo, and I know that I shall remember it always...

It was a very sad day for me...

Anyway! Trying to cheer me up a little...

Common Sense: What are you talking about? Cheer up? You got a new sketchbook because of that!

I still don't have a PENCIL to draw with!

CS: Still, don't use your sketchbook as an excuse for your depression.

I had very important stuff in there!

CS: Well, it is your fault.

GO AWAY!

Because I needed something to cheer me up, I found very funny Nabari no OU videos that I wanted to share you with. You thought that I was over with my obsession. BUT I'M NOT!

Here is one that made me laugh a whole LOT. Also very accurate with what it says. It is about inspirational music as a background. Check it out! (Must admit thought that if Yoite saw this, he would point his finger at a person or two...)


It's kind of stupid. But my god some songs are worth hearing them with the characters XD
The "I'm no bimbo" and "I must be emo" are soooooo good!!!
The "rape" song just made my imagination go wild...


And because our favorite scene can never EVER be left alone...


I don't think that there is an anime without its Caramelldansen so...


The official trailer of Nabari no Ou is so fricking funny "and he really really couldn't care less..."


That's it for now, see you later guys!

Bye!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I made a funny one, too. ^^ Here ya go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YtWcpxV2QE

I hope you cheer up, if you haven't already. c=

~Yoite~ said...

Thank you! Your video really made my day! I was laughing so hard, it was done pretty good for me! I hope you have the opportunity of making more videos. You'll know I would be the first to see them XD