Monday, August 3, 2009

News are coming!

It seems that the coming anime series of Nabari no Ou is progressively arriving (slowly but surely at least!). Now, not only did FUNimation placed some episodes SUBBED, but also now DUBBED episodes, in which you can finally hear the english voice-actors of our favorite characters!


And what can we say?

Nehhhh.... Neeeeh.... just NEEEEEEHHHHHH

I always feel like they don't put all the "feeling" that the japanese voice-actors do in anime. I feel them more detached, and also not quite correct for the character themselves.

Example Miharu... I get the feeling that is more like a girl voice rather than a boy. In the japanese version you still get the boyish voice even if it is an actress. In English... I just don't get that... Besides it makes me think rather a lot of Haruhi of OHSHC.

Yoite... I mean did anybody realize that it was the deep deep voice of a woman? (I keep thinking of Trans-America). I think that having kept that trait would have been perfect for the voice of Yoite. Instead they gave us the rather normal voice of a man. I mean come on! Since when is Yoite ever normal? Give us the correct voice dang it!

Miharu's mom? Not quite so caring as I pictured it...

I can pretty surely say that the ONLY voice I really have nothing to complain about is Yukimi's. I think that that actor at least tried to imitate the japanese version of it (or I could be imagining it, which suits me just fine). Come on people! At least try to keep up with how the japanese do this things!

AAAAAAnyway, besides all this, this coming series arrive to us on September 22, 2009! Everybody be aware of that! We can finally have it in our hands!!! Yeaaaahhhhhh....

See you later all!

Peace Out!

No comments: