Monday, December 19, 2011

More Malice

I wanted to share some of the awesome fanart I have found of Alice: Madness Returns. It is unfortunate to say I can't remember who did them, but it was not me. Someone else. If that someone does recognize their work here, and leaves a comment about recognizing his/her work. I don't mind doing so. As long as someone leaves a comment!



I love hysteria. Best mode EVER.

It would be so totally awesome if someone did a movie about Malice... With the appearance of Hysteria. By the way, they are also selling dolls (or as I call them, action figures!) of Alice and Hysteria Alice. But only to members of the site! Talk about unfair...


I recognize this one because they did a drawing of each of the dresses that appears on the game, minus the bonus ones you can buy. Favorite ones are London dress and normal. Too bad Hysteria is not there.


Now, this is something awesome for those who can play this game on the computer. You can actually CREATE your own outfits! Here is one where Alice kept some of the burns from the fire ten years ago. 


This is one amazing art. I like this dress called "fleshmaiden," because is the one that lets you use Hysteria any time you want. But the colors, the detail, the pose. Wow!


Here is the same fleshmaiden outfit, but more of a close-up to the face.




You will realize that there are A LOT of Alice videos with this song (which, for me, is more meant for this game than the movie). But this one was my favorite. Can anyone guess why...?




With how the game ended, this song also seems fitting for the game. Alice in Londerland!

11 comments:

Z e k i . said...

*O* <33 S-So EPIC. The second and fourth images are the beesst. * ~ * Lovelly art. *o* *wantstodrawAliicenow* x o x
Oooh! A-Andd about the first video! Do you like it more because of the quality andd more gory scenes brotherr? *u* xD
I reaally do wonder if there's a demo version of the game in PC version. :o <3

~Yoite~ said...

I was also really amazed by some of the art that you can find of Malice. Go to DevianArt, that is where I found them 83

Yes... >w> That is exactly why *kira'd*

I wouldn't know... As a fan of Alice I would suggest to go and buy it! 8D

Z e k i . said...

xD! Mhm! They look great! *u* And of coursee, DeviantArt~! >u< <3 I always find really good art there. xD c:

Yaaayy! I GOT THE ANSWER! >u< What do I geett, what do I get brother? *o*)o..*waits for a present* *u*

*nod* I actually found the game in the PS3 storre but it cost's $40. xD I'll save up! ; u ; So far I only have $20. /smacked/ > ~ <

Ooh brother! Guess whaat? *u* I'm helping Faithy with her video that she's doing related to mama and papa. But mostly about Christmas. xD c: Want to see what I'm doing right nooww? *o*

~Yoite~ said...

>w> Get? er... <w< amm.... Strawberry cake? 8D

lol, even a used game? wow, they are still expensive. Completely ignoring the fact that I bought the game when it was 60 8D *kira'd*

Yeah! Show me, show me! 8D

Z e k i . said...

Y-Yesh pwease! *o* *claps*

*nodd* Expensivve. ; o ; xDD OMG, waah brother. xDD

Okaii! Shhh! D-Don't tell anyonee about this okaii brother? >u<; <3 *trussts youu*/smacked/
Here it is! <3 Ish papa. c:

http://i42.tinypic.com/rhjyhz.png

~Yoite~ said...

*gives* 83 Is a special cake *kira'd* XDDDD

Wooaaah! So cool! And scary <w< What a leer expression he has... Like "I'm gonna eat chu!"

Z e k i . said...

Yaayy! Speciaall! *o* *noms it all* *//Q//* <3
xD

I-I knoww right? ;//O//; And think about how hard it is to color while he has that face on the whooole time! ISH SO DIFFICULT! @//O//@ *restrains from smashing screen* PAPA DON'T EAT MEE! *lets out a small squeak* ;O ;/smackedd/

Nabari-Miharu said...

Duuuuuude, you should cosplay Malice one day!!! 8D *kira'd*

~Yoite~ said...

@Zeki: >w> *snorts* sucker...

LOL for some reason I seem to think you would enjoy, rather than suffer, coloring Papa with that face looking at you > w >

@Miharu: Duuuuuuude! Whyyyyyyyy? XD

N said...

Because you'd look pretty in a dress? *sparkly eyes, then kira'd*
xDDDD

~Yoite~ said...

Pfffffffffffffffffft. Oh god, I hope you don't mean that XD
I am actually scared of how I would look if I do cosplay Alice, to be honest XD