Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Un-Go

Here is me just sharing one of my new found anime obsessions. The name is Un-Go and is a mystery anime really. Didn't even know I like that type...

It kind of happens around a future Japan where a war happened, and then everybody is trying to restore their lives to what they were before. It is kinda cool because you can see Japan all destroyed everywhere. Fallen buildings, destroyed roads, houses that are missing walls... Nice. Is funny to me that a woman was complaining about not having Internet when she was missing a wall on the whole place.

The main characters are awesome, in my opinion. The main protagonist's "helpers" are a demon and a AI robot. How cool is that? Pretty much the one character that rocks the whole anime is Inga.

Here is an example of what I mean.



LOL. Sorry, I had to do it...



Is barely staring this anime. They only have like 10 episodes until now, and no manga. So you can barely find AMV videos of them on the Internet....

This next video definitely is not for the weak or the haters. It really freaked me out to see it, and definitely made it up to my top ten "most awkward anime moments."



Had it been me, I would probably had a whole in my car where I threw the plushie away. Also a case of pointed finger. The thing probably didn't know any better, but what a terrible body to do it... Can't help it, is a robot.

That is all for today! I promise my next post will be the next chapter of the fanfic.

Have a great day everyone.

Ja ne

14 comments:

Z e k i . said...

Oooh this looks like a pretty good anime! >u< <3
...*watches the laaaasst video*.....
@//////O/////@.....*massive nosebleed* ...U-UUOOOH-;;Brootthherr? Is that yoouuu? @///;;//@ *wobbleess and falls over* *DIED* x////;;///x

~Yoite~ said...

It is a good anime XD The story hasn't disappointed me yet =w=
I see you liked the last video >w>
WHO? WHAT? WHO IS ME? o_O

Z e k i . said...

Ooh I see. *u* <3 I-I guess I'll try to watch it during Winter Break. xD
NUU! I-I-I DIDN'T! @///O///@
I-I don't knooww. @o@ Who am I? WHO ARE YOUU? WHERE IS MIHARU?!
/SHOT ALL THE WAY TO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN/
Rhyyymmeee~ <3 *U*)b I'M SO COOL LIKE THAT BRO! @U@/shot

~Yoite~ said...

Yaaaaay! You will have to wait a week for each episode to upload after episode 10 though =w=
YES, YOU DID!!!! XDDDDD You are blushing!
LOL Well, if someone has to be someone. Er..... Ammm..... You can be the rich girl whose name still eludes me. Miharu can be, er.... Kazamori *knocked out of the chair*, and me Inga =w=

Z e k i . said...

Yeaash! *u* And awwe, darn. ; )^ ;
N-NOO I DIDDN'T! @///O///@ *covers face* (/)//(\)
Yaayyy! I'M RICH! *O* Now I can buy all the NnO and BB mangaass! /smacked/ ; )O ;

Waah. xD I-It looks like I have an account but it needs fixingg and more things added. *u*

~Yoite~ said...

XD
YES YOU DID! I WARNED ABOUT IT AND YOU STILL WATCH IT! XDDD

>w>Yeah.... *cough*I would buy the characters*cough* 8D *kira'd*

I see that you have an account XD

Z e k i . said...

I-I-I'M SORRYYYY! ;//O//; YOU ONLY SAID IT WAS AWKWARD! ;///O///;

xDD Oh woww. I WOULD TOO BWOTHHER. *O* /smacked/

Yeash! *u* xD

~Yoite~ said...

What else could be awkward in anime!!! I have probably seen everything else!!!! XDDDDD

>w> MY IDEA FIRST! MINE DX
XDDDD

Z e k i . said...

@ x @;; WHAT DID YOU SEE BROTHER?! @//O//@ Oooh! I ish telling papa! :O *smacked* xDD

Uwah! O-Okaii! Fiine. > ^ < It was yourr ideaa brother. *nodd* ; ^ ;

~Yoite~ said...

NOOOOOOO! DON'T TELL HIM CAUSE HE WILL JUST SAY THAT HE HAS SEEN WOOOOORST! Wait-wha? XDDDD *kira'd*

..... I first need money though ._. *sobs*

Z e k i . said...

Whaaa-;; xDD Woww brother. S-So you dont want to know that papa has seen more? @ o @ WAIT. PAPA HAS SEEN MORE? WHAAT. WHAT. WHAT./smackeed/ I drank too much coke. > u < xDDD

Ooh! That's truue. We can make a hot chocolate stand instead of a lemonade stand(because it's Winter :D) and get money! *u*)b Hee. xD

~Yoite~ said...

NO I DON'T WANT TO!!! DX My virtue will be compromised with what Papa will say X_x. lol Here, have some >w> *gives her more coke*

Yay! Zeki's Hot Chocolate Stand! 8D Buy 10 hot chocolates and she will do the Zeki's dance! ^w^ *kira'd*

Z e k i . said...

xDD Waah! O-Okaii brotherr. @ o @ <3 I-I understandd! >n< Yaay! COOKKE. *O* *drinks it all and falls over due to a lot of sugar* x ^ x

*nodnod* Yesh! *u* *hurries up and wears a cute Christmas dress for the dance* xD >u<)o Yaayy! C:

~Yoite~ said...

*raises arms in victory* I DID IT! I don't know what I did, but I did it!!! *steals cookies and runs off*

..... Er.... Nice... *takes video, and starts uploading it on the Internet* >w>