Sunday, December 4, 2011

Nabari No Ou Chapter 70

Yaaaay! It's finally here! Chapter 70 of the manga!

Wow, it took me a while to set myself to do it. I had too much things going on, although nothing really worth procrastinating this project, but...

Ta~da!

I don't know what is worst. For a fifteen year old boy to look like your thirty something year old mother, of for a thirty something to year old woman to look like a fifteen year old boy. Reminds me of the Beiber incident...

The link is in the picture, but if you missed it. It's right heeeeereeeeee: Link.

Hope you all enjoy it! If you missed chapter 69. You can also find it in this blog under the month of October. Or, to make it easy on you, I will also add link of Chapter 69 here too.

Have a great day!

Ja ne

6 comments:

Nabari-Miharu said...

Mommy why do you look like me? *kira'd* XDDD
Oooooh nooo!!! Do not compare me and my mother to Beiber!!! XDD
Kotaro is the new pedo sensei XD

~Yoite~ said...

LOL, NO, Miharu. You got it wrong. YOU look like your MOTHER XDDDDDD

Yes, and I will do it again, yeeeees! XDDDD Who made you look like your mother? >w> Oh yeah, your mom ~<

Nabari-Miharu said...

xDDD Um, I'm kinda supposed to, I'm her child! 8D *kira'd*
NOOOOOOOO!!! My mom made me look like my mom! XD
Yeaaaah... >~>

~Yoite~ said...

But you are also a boy who looks like a girl. I know you are supposed to somewhat look like your mother, BUT LOOK AT BOTH OF YOU! THE SAME!

Is all your mom's fault, for not being able to remember HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE! In other words, she wanted a girl =w= *kira'd* XDDDDD

Nabari-Miharu said...

STFU! XD Traps make life all the more fun~! 8D *kira'd*
:'D I feel sad now....*emo corner, then kira'd* XDDD

~Yoite~ said...

LOL In other words, you take advantage of others by looking so girly >w>
Nuuuuu! *huggles* Didn't meant it! Didn't mean it! Well I did but.... Wanna go and torture Tobari? 8D