Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nabari No Ou Chapter 71

Yay! Finally I have finished chapter 71, do a happy dance! Not me, you. I don't want to, myself.

Okay, I must admit that I wasn't as intricate on editing and details and such, but meh. I am feeling lazy, and is Christmas. That is my excuse nowadays.

While I am waiting for my archive to uplaod. I am typing this as I am waiting for mediafire to upload it and all, I will share a teaser image again of what this chapter. Because I am a nice person that way.


And it's done, so I am cutting this post short. Here is chapter 71.

Enjoy the chapter!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please get the last chapter up! PLLLLEAAASSSEEEE! *glomps you* I'll keep whining until you do! PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE! I need to know! *sitting in emo corner*

~Yoite~ said...

I know right? I will try my best to translate it before Christmas, but I really don't see it happening >~<
You can bet that you will get one after Christmas though!

Z e k i . said...

Waah! Thankyouu brotherr! *o* <3
I downloaded it and read the whole chapter in about 5 minutes. @ o @
Yourr such a hard worker brother! *gives you caake* >u< <3

~Yoite~ said...

LOL
It takes me HOURS to do the whole darn thing, only for you to take 5 minutes in reading it. Enjoy every page naooooo!
Yay, cake!!! *munches* ^w^

Z e k i . said...

I dooo enjoy every paggee brother! :'o <3333 *hugglleee* Sankyouu so much! ; U ;
*nodnod* Caake! c: <3

~Yoite~ said...

Good! Cause I don't think I will be doing this for another manga XD

*already done with cake* =w= It was good *cuddles to floor and falls asleep* -w- zzz...

Z e k i . said...

*nodnod* I knooww! >O< xD

Yaay! I'm glad you liked it brotherr. >u< Waah. He feell asleep. @o@ ..Oh well! *hurries to the kitchen and grabs an armful of junk food and sweets* Moviie Time! *o* *plops onto the comfy couch*

~Yoite~ said...

*gets up and raises arm* Oh, Oh! I know a movie! I know a movie!!! 8D *kira'd*

Z e k i . said...

*freaks out/is very shocked and blinks repeatedly* @ o @ B-Brother! Youu scareed mee . ; ~ ; *small sob* *sniffle* B-But okaii. What moviiee brother? *o*

~Yoite~ said...

8D Yay!
True Love! That movie! That movie! My friends made me watch it and it had gais <w<