Friday, October 16, 2009

Too much time part 2

I am back with more craziness! Yaaaay!

And maybe after this I will REALLY go back to studying XD

Okay, I don't really know if this is Yoite (I have already confused him/her before). But nobody wears a coat like this, and also the hairstyle is identical to Yoite's. So, believing that I colored it! It's a picture I got from the manga, and I colored it to look... Er... Dunno why Nazis come to mind (no offense to anybody!), but maybe is because of the use of color red...

Hey look! Even Sebastian wanted to participate in the picture XD

If anybody can get what I tried to convey here... GOOD.

Darn Miharu! Another opportunity lost. Don't worry! You'll get another chance soon (Yoite gets sick so often anyway).

Here what Raikou said about Yoite being the most important person to Miharu was so jumbled up that most of the time it took me like half an hour to get it right. I would be like "Wha? Miharu might not be concerned about anything else but what? Too many negatives!" So I put it in a more simple way, that actually says (for me) what Raikou tried to tell Miharu about his feelings for Yoite. And look! Miharu is even blushing! Awww...

*Cough* Can't explain this one... It just happened, and I couldn't help it XD

See you all soon!

8 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

It's kind of late but I always love it when your creative mind working!! Do keep it up!! ^^

BTW I'm taking all the pics...hope you don't mind...fufu~

~Yoite~ said...

Nuuuuuuuu my pictures!!! *throws herself to the pictures* They are my treasure nuuuuuu!!

Of course you can take them. Maybe we should hold the whole manga together, give it to someone who is new to Nabari no Ou to see if that person believes the new lines XD

Mm... Who could I give it to.... Mmm...

heijihatsutori said...

Hey, that's a great idea! We really should do it! ^^

What about your Ashke? Does he like manga? Maybe you can try with him...xD

~Yoite~ said...

I am kinda introducing him to anime, but really don't hold your hopes up. I showed him Kuroshitsuji, and he felt asleep.

He fell asleep! HE FELL ASLEEP!

I was like what the crap? People dying not enough thrill for ya?

So for now the only ones who have succeeded are the ones for Hayao Miyasaki like Howl's Moving Castle, Castle in the Sky, etc, etc...

heijihatsutori said...

He WHAT??! Oh dear~

Guess he's into some sort of serious-fantasy-Miyazaki style of anime...maybe he'll like Makoto Shinkai too...

I'm putting my hopes down now...6-feet-under maybe?

*sigh*

~Yoite~ said...

I only know that to have him be entertained the movie has to have or war, or planes, or historical facts, or comedy 100%. Else he falls asleep.

Is not like he is not into serious-fantasy. He falls asleep in all the movies nowadays (unless they are reaaaally good). Kinda makes movies not so enjoyable anymore... *shrugs* Oh well, I love him no matter what.

I showed him Hetalia and for a while it was succeeding, till he fell asleep. This time I blamed that the anime was too stupid XD

heijihatsutori said...

Hmm~ some serious stuff then huh? Wait, planes?? I have one awesome plane anime for him! It's called Yukikaze...an OVA actually...with 5 episodes...mind you it's dead AWESOME~

I wrote a post about it here... http://heijihatsutori43171.blogspot.com/2009/11/yukikaze.html

I don't how it'll be...but maybe he can give this one a try~ ^^

~Yoite~ said...

Thank you for your suggestion! I will see how it is, and see if Ashke will like it. I wouldn't hold my hopes high though. I was discussing about what anime he might be interested in. And he told me

Ashke: Well, you were showing me Gravitation.

Me: Yes, and we all know how interested you are in anime of guys making out with guys. Yeah...

Ashke: ... Another one I liked was that.. What was it? D.N. Angel?

Me: Ah yeah...

Ashke: Yes. You never let me finish it.

Me: Because the ending sucks. As in sucks BIG. Black hole big.

Ashke: That bad?

Me: I almost get scars on my neck trying to erase the torture I went through from watching that!

Ashke: What about the one of the fox spirit? That one sounded interesting...

Me: Eww... the one of the fox that could have transformed into a handsome guy, but rather transformed into a girl with big boobs? No.

As you can see, we have very different likes XD So part of the problem could be me! Seeing that I only have shounen-ai or yaoi anime. Kinda limits my options, tee-hee!