Thursday, October 15, 2009

Too much time in my hands...

So once again I had too much time on my hands, and for some inexplicable reason I started (for the nth time) re-reading the manga of Nabari no Ou (man, I am definitely a masochist).

There has been a few scenes on the manga, here and there, where I felt that I just had to put my little... Magic touch... So I had changes (not really big changes, but rather small) that won't change the whole point of the story, but do change the sitatuion they are in.

It was fun! I might continue on after this. You guys tell me what you think...



I'm sorry people, but here I just couldn't help it. It was BEGGING me to do it!



It fit right in oh so perfectly. I mean, it's true anyway! They should publish it like that XD



Again, not quite correct, but not exactly wrong either. It will be true... Just later on on the story...



Okay, here yes I know the typeface is different. Unfortunately it seems I do not have the correct typeface they use on mangas (shuuuucks), but tried my best to disguise it. Who doesn't like boys in uniforms? ^.~

What would come up next I wonder... Keep tuned!

9 comments:

heijihatsutori said...

Hahahaha!!! *ROFL*

That's just sooo funny and...*lost of words*

You sure do have LOTS of time...*jealous*

Do more of this!! This is hilarious! Esp. the first pic..immediately brings me to Kuroshitsuji...^^

~Yoite~ said...

Oh? You can tell I have a lot of free time? *blushes* May I should go back to studying! T^T Those exams are not gonna be done otherwise XD

Don't worry! I already have some new panels that I plan to... Ehem... Correct XD, and a new comic! (of Nabari no Ou) You'll see when I post it...

heijihatsutori said...

Well...to be able to enjoy your time like that...I guessed you have lots of it...and I'm still stuck with lots of work...*sigh*

Great! At least something to look forward to! Can hardly wait! XD Don't abandon your exams though...^^ *wink*

~Yoite~ said...

Nuuuu me no want to *hides herself* exams are as evil as Kairosshou! >.<

We should fight to destroy this evil once and for all! Let's use the shinra bashou yaaaaay!!!

heijihatsutori said...

Agree!!! Exams are evil!!! It's tiring, pointless...*goes on rambling*

Great!! I'll give you full support! Now where's Miharu I wonder? *smirk*

~Yoite~ said...

Miharuuu!!! I'll give you back Yoite if you help us!!! And promise not to stalk/record/peek/write anything that you do together!!! (or try anyway)

heijihatsutori said...

I promise you too Miharu~~ Free us all from exams!! Oh yeah!!!

~Yoite~ said...

Free this world from the evil of exams!

heijihatsutori said...

Wohoo~